Can't load and display pictures on DSM320

D-Link specific stuff goes here
gilese
Can't load and display pictures on DSM320

Post by gilese » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:40 am

I have just downloaded a trial version (4.4.2) of Twonky Media to try with my DSM320. The DSM320 plays music files fine and can read the folders and lists pictures, but the pictures don't load and display when selected. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I am running Windows XP SP2. I saw that in the FAQ, there was a similar question about the DSM320 with the reply "To display all pictures, set the IP address of the D-Link by the "dlinkclient" option in the .ini file." If this is the answer, how do I do this? I don't seem to be able to find where to input this in the web-based Configuration program, so appreciate your help. If I have to type it into the .ini file directly, please can you give me the exact lines to insert and where in the program.

Thanks

Bones5050

Post by Bones5050 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:48 pm

You are not alone, I am having the same problem. However, I am running TwonkyMedia server 4.4.2 on a NSLU2 UnSlung 6.8 and D-Link 320 and after upgrading to 4.4.2, my pictures are not displaying on my D-Link 320. The thumbnail views are black, and when I open a specific picture I am receiving the message, file format not compatible try nero recode….

Interesting enough, when I view the pictures in the TVersity web browser from my PC (not the NSLU) I can see the pictures, so I am not sure what the problem is either.

xml99

Post by xml99 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi,

I had the same problem. After disabling the checkbox "Bildskalierung abschalten" (german version, the page is "Sonstige", last option of advanced options) i could see all pictures.

Ralf