I wanted to know if anyone could suggest me the best Video format for the following combination: DSM-520 + TwonkyMedia + DNS-323.
I already have TwonkyMedia running on DNS-323 and my current media player is PlayStation 3. PS3 works fine with MP4 (720p) and MP4 (480p), but the PS3 is located on my family room. So, I expect to buy two (new) DSM-520 for my other bedrooms.
However, I don't know that is the best way to convert my DVD collection. Any help with the following questions:
- Convert the DVDs to MP4? Or to other format?
- Will DSM-520 work fine with MP4 (720p and 480p)?
- What audio codec do I have to use? AC3? ACC? MP3?
- Could DSM-520 support MP4 (720p and 480p)?
- Does TwonnkyMedia support .IFO and .VOB?
- Could DSM-520 support DivX?
I'd appreciate your help with those questions !!!
D-Link specific stuff goes here
1 post • Page 1 of 1