I have a DNS-323 by D-Link and I installed Twonkymedia UPnP Server v4.4.11 following the instruction on DNS-323's Wiki (http://wiki.dns323.info/howto:twonkyupnpserver).
I already can watch all the DivX Movies with my PlayStation 3 (firmware 3.0). Now, I'm looking for a solution in order to watch my DivX Collection from the living room and from the bedrooms The solution that I would like to take is from D-Link (DSM-520 or DSM510, any advise). But my concern is about DivX support.
- Are D-Link DSM-520 and DSM-510 supported by TwonkyMedia Server?
- Does DSM-520 support DivX files with subtitles?
- Any advise for other media players?
D-Link specific stuff goes here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 am
- AV Hardware: Samsung UN46C7000 & BD-C6900 Â¬ Sony PS3 & BPD-S370 Â¬ Pioneer VSX-820-K Â¬ Bose Acoustimass 15 Â¬ Wii Â¬ DLink DNS-323 & DIR-655 Â¬ Monster HDP2400
- Location: Costa Rica
Samsung UN46C7000, BD-C6900 & BD-D5500 Â¬ Sony PS3 Â¬ Pioneer VSX-820-K Â¬ Bose Acoustimass 15 Â¬ Wii Â¬ DLink DNS-323 & DIR-655 Â¬ Monster HDP2400