Probleme mit Raidsonic NAS2000

DaCheffe
Probleme mit Raidsonic NAS2000

Post by DaCheffe » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:13 am

Hallo zusammen,

ich besitze die Raidsonic NAS2000, und möchte von TwonkyMedia 4.01 auf 4.2 updaten.

Nun meine Frage, welche Version muss ich downloaden, und wie muss ich vorgehen? Ich habe schon die Linux Version ausprobiert, und versucht die Dateien in einen Ordner Twonky und in ein Verzeichnis Twonky.tgz zu packen, aber ohne Erfolg (im "Original", also in der original 4.01 Twongy.tgz sieht das etwa genauso aus) . Entweder ich habe etwas falsch gemacht, oder ich muss eine andere Version nehmen, aber welche? Oder muss ich irgendeine Datei konfigurieren damit sie bei mir läuft, und wenn ja, wie?
(Die .tgz habe ich natürlich in das public Verzeichniss kopiert, und einen Neustart gemacht.)

Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen mein "Problem" zu beheben!

Greetz Da Cheffe

Mein Englisch ist nicht so toll, but if I should post my question in English, please let me know it! :oops:

DaCheffe

Post by DaCheffe » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Hi, so i probably have to try it in English.

i own a Raidsonic NAS2000, and would like to update from v4.01 to v4.2.

I tried to download the Linux Version, and modified the File like it is in the "original" File, i downloaded at the Raidsonic site. That means, I put the Files in a File called Twonky, and then i put in a archive called Twonky.tgz. Then i copied the twonky.tgz in the public-file an my NAS2000 and did a restart, but nothing happens!? When i do this with the "original" Twonky.tgz from the Raidsonic site, it appears a file called Twonky and i can connect to the Twonky server (:9000).
Do i have to download an other version of Linux and wich, or did i do somthing wrong, anf what?

I hope someone can help me!

Sorry for my 20 year old Schoolenglish!! :oops:

Greetz Da Cheffe

skelter

Post by skelter » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:51 pm

I don't know if you are still trying to solve this, but here's how I did it.

* Download the latest version here:
http://www.twonkyvision.com/Download/4.4/Twonky.tgz
this archive contains a file simply called "twonky", if I remember correctly, I renamed this to twonky.rar and unpacked it (using winrar).
* make sure twonky is installed and functioning on your nas.
* Terminate twonky on your nas (there's a button for it on twonky's web interface).
* copy the files from the archive you downloaded to public/twonky, meaning: overwrite the existing files.
* restart the nas and cross your fingers :)