How to make money being a VPN Affiliate Partner?

teressapeter
AV Hardware: Allonis myServer

How to make money being a VPN Affiliate Partner?

Post by teressapeter » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Are you a blogger who loves to write about topics related to tech/cyber security and you are always on the lookout for Tech deals that can aid your readers to regain their online privacy which is not anymore protected without a VPN, then you should write about VPN and suggest them good deals which they can afford and are actually worth it. But what's your profit in this? Well, this affiliate VPN program is to benefit both parties, you and your readers. Once you get on board, and publish a review, there will be a proper CPA or Revenue sharing model implemented on every time a reader purchases the subscription through your blog or channel. So what is the wait? Go get on board with the best VPN Affiliate Program Now and Earn great profits.

robertperkins
AV Hardware: UPnP servers

Re: How to make money being a VPN Affiliate Partner?

Post by robertperkins » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:44 pm

I have no idea about affiliate partner but I purchased surfshark vpn through the surfshark review blog of vpn reviews website. I think its call affiliate because through that blog I redirected to the official website of surfshark and from there I purchased it.