PS3 and Twonky 4.4 -> Subdirectory browsing

hankchill
PS3 and Twonky 4.4 -> Subdirectory browsing

Post by hankchill » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi All,

I sent a message to Twonky's support email -- Didn't hear back from them. That's minus brownie points from me wanting to purchase this software.

Anyways, does Twonky allow you to browse subdirectories in the Video side of things? On my PS3, if I go to 'Video', choose 'Folder', I can only see video files on the root of the specified video folder on the server. I can't see any folders, so I can't browse. I like to keep my video files organized, but can't with Twonky.

Also, Twonky needs to be able to transmit iTunes playlists -- hands down. I'd prefer not to listen to the entire library, as I share it with my wife, and want to access my own playlist.

Will we see these features? If not, I can't purchase this. Really, I have no problems paying for a functional piece of software, but if there's not going to be any support -- or responses from support -- then I've got better places to spend my money.

Thanks,
--Henry

hankchill

Post by hankchill » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 pm

Something weird happened today...

I went on my PS3, as normal, and for some strange reason, all of a sudden all of my video folders showed up! After days of trying and not getting it to work, it just works out of nowhere!

The iTunes playlist is still an issue... but as promised, I'll be purchasing Twonky seeing as my videos are now organized and working :)