Noxon Iradio favorites ?

wormie_dk
Noxon Iradio favorites ?

Post by wormie_dk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:57 am

Hi there...

I am having a few issues with the favorites function on my Noxon Iradio...

I have added some albums as favorites by going through artist and then highlighting an album and pressing the smilie key. This works fine but when I am playing the album I cant skip through the tracks... If I try skipping through an album the noxon will change to a different album or a single track which is also in the favorites. If I leave an album playing without touching the forward/backwards buttons everything works as expected eg the whole album is played. I am not sure if this is a twonky issue or a noxon issue?

Ideally I would like the Favorites to work in the same way as when browsing through the server. Eg if I press play while an album is highlighted the album gets played in order or if I press right on an album I get a list of tracks in that album and can select which track to start playing.

Is this possible?

Thanks

David

wormie_dk

Post by wormie_dk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:20 pm

A link in the favorites appears as so:

http://192.168.1.90:9000/m3u/1$12$73688 ... 783018.m3u

salsaholic
AV Hardware:Raidsonic ICY BOX IB-NAS-1000-B / Twonky 4.3
Terratec Noxon iRadio 2

Re: Noxon Iradio favorites ?

Post by salsaholic » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Hello wormie_dk,
not sure if you're still looking for an answer...
I found the same thing, and I think it is an intended behaviour, not a bug:
When playing Favourites, the track skip buttons switch between the favourites in your list, and not within the playlist.
You can work around this by assigning these playlists to one of the number keys - when using these, the track skip with a playlist works fine!
Another thing: Don't you have any problems with the favourites created? My iRadio4iPod creates them in the following format:
http://<ip>:9000/albumart/O1$11$207905900.jpg
But they should be
http://<ip>:9000/m3u/1$11$207905896.m3u
Therefore, the favourites for anything coming from Twonky don't work.
I always need to change the bold parts by hand in the web interface (re-creating the favourites, as there is no edit option), to make them work - very annoying.
Is there any way to find out these URLs directly from Twonky? Like Twonky -> All Songs relates to URL xyz? That way I could at least create such favs directly through the web-interface, without switching from Noxon to PC and back (which are not in the same room...)
Cheers,
Klaus

chrisssteeven
AV Hardware:ERTRTT

Noxon Iradio favorites ?

Post by chrisssteeven » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 am

The NOXON iRadio Cube comes in a stylish faux piano lacquer finish as well with an integrated FM tuner. And the new automatic firmware update brings even greater convenience to what is already a gratifying audio experience.I take in addition the NOXON Favourites Commander under OSX and begin Java file.With the mouse pretend and afterwards extinguish. You can also extinguish the whole favorite folder and play in anew via file XML.