Not all tracks are scanned

thommy2911
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia 4.4.4 RC1 on QNAP TS-109; Noxon 2 Audio; Noxon 2 Radio
Not all tracks are scanned

Post by thommy2911 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Hi all,

for me, sometimes not all tracks are scanned. Only some tracks of a folder are present in the database or folders are not present at all. It seems the scan is aborted or stopped. I use TwonkyMedia on QNAP TS-109.

Any ideas why this happens or how to further analyze? Thanks in advance!

reaper

Re: Not all tracks are scanned

Post by reaper » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:26 am

I also use Twonky on a TS-109 (Pro) and sometimes had the same impression. So I restarted the rescan manually again and again and in the end it was OK.
The problem with the rescan is, that there is no progress information and also no notification that the rescan is finished.
Maybe the rescan last longer than I (you?) expect on this small device. Next time, when I do some changes in my mp3 library I will check with more patience, if a single rescan does work.
(Don't Fear) The Reaper

Twonky on QNAP TS-109 Pro, Client: Noxon 2 Audio

Walli
AV Hardware:Noxon2

Post by Walli » Sun May 25, 2008 2:49 pm

I sometimes see similar behaviour, I run Twonky on WinXP32. Sometimes I have to rescan several times until the correct number of songs appears in Twonly (an on the Noxon)

birdy
AV Hardware:Terratec Noxon 2

Post by birdy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Hello

I've got the same problem with Twonky on a window XP 32 too... Worst : one day it finds 14000 tracks, the day after 2000 !!!

On the Noxon, I can read the name of the folders but it says "empty"...

I don't know how makes thing change... I re-scan 12 times with no results :(

Somebody knows something ??

Thanks

birdy
AV Hardware:Terratec Noxon 2

Post by birdy » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Problem solved...

It was a mistake from Terratec. They give me a cd with twonkyvision3 on it... But on the label, I had a serial number for twonky media 4 !!!

I've downloaded the last version of twonky, used my key... And all the songs are recognised, quickly... Excellent !