The most common reasons hotmail login blacklists an IP are:
– High volume of spam looking emails coming from an IP address.
– High bounce rates.
– Spam reports from Hotmail login/Outlook users.
– Forward of a high level of spam to Hotmail/Outlook users.
– Misconfigured DNS Settings.
– Bad IP/domain reputation.
When the organization has a large number of employees, the number of gmail login emails needs to provide> 10 emails.
When you worry about free email services such as Google, Microsoft, VDC ... do not guarantee the safety and security of data.
When you go to hire a service and you find that the cost of mail service each year is greater than $ 2500.
When you want to manage, store and preserve general and private information related to the organization.
Discuss Twonky and XBOX here
1 post • Page 1 of 1