Some work and some dont

Discuss Twonky and XBOX here
gwowders
AV Hardware:Xbox360, Qnap TS-109 Pro II
Some work and some dont

Post by gwowders » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi all,

Ok, I've got my Qnap 109 II Pro setup and running, so far so good! I am VERY impressed with everything that I need to be impressed with so far, and have used Twonky to successfully stream a few videos over to the Xbox360 with no problems.

However, I'm now starting to migrate more videos over to the qnap and have noticed some strange behaviourin so far as some files / folders aren't displayed through the Xbox360. It's really rather strange. I can see all of the files and folders when SSH'd, I can see them if I move them onto a usb stick and plug that directly into the Xbox, and yet if I try to view them through the Twonly connection some of them are missing. At first I thought it might be something to do with spaces in file names, but some of the files that I CAN see have got spaces in the titles so now I'm stuck. I've read that there are some compatibility issues between Twonky and Xbox360's at the moment - is this likely to be affecting me?

I am running version 4.4.17 of Twonky which was installed by default when I downloaded what I thought was the latest firmware from the Qnap guys.

If anyone has any advice, please shout!!!! I'm sure there is a simple solution somewhere...

Cheers,

Ben

gwowders
AV Hardware:Xbox360, Qnap TS-109 Pro II

SOLVED Re: Some work and some dont

Post by gwowders » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am

Ok... so I come home tonight and its all working fine. Ignore me, I must be going mad, or blind or something.

Thanks for looking!