With all the leaks about the Fortnite Items

Discuss Twonky and PS3 here
yuandanzou
AV Hardware: AV

With all the leaks about the Fortnite Items

Post by yuandanzou » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 am

There has also been vocal support for a Nintendo Switch version of Fortnite, together with Chance the Rapper calling for a port of the game. Epic Games has also addressed these orders, stating that it will "hopefully" release its hugely popular game on the Nintendo games console "at a certain stage."

With all the leaks about the Fortnite Items Switch version of the game continuing to mount, fans will be wondering when Nintendo and Epic Games will lift the lid themselves, officially announcing the game. An announcement could come in E3 2018, where Nintendo is set to create several major announcements and show off a number of its biggest names (like Super Smash Bros.) Fortnite could potentially be a part of these statements.

Guru 'Fortnite' Team Signs 13-Year-Old

Professional esports company Team Secret declared Wednesday it just produced a four-member "Fortnite" group and among its members is just 13 years old, according to ESPN.

He began playing with "Call of Duty" if buy fortnite materials he was just 9 years old. Last fall, he started playing "Fortnite" as well.

"My friends told me about this new game, 'Fortnite,' so I tried it out to determine how it is," Jackson told ESPN. "And I just fell in love -- the building mechanisms, how large the ability gap is with building, is simply unreal."