DLNA error 7522 on PS3 -> there are no tracks

Discuss Twonky and PS3 here
cbisazza
AV Hardware:PC running Twonky server on Windows XP
PS3
DLNA error 7522 on PS3 -> there are no tracks

Post by cbisazza » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:40 am

I'm getting this error when I browse certain views on the PS3, which then comes up with a 'there are no tracks' error. Now I know that:
- There are quite a few tracks associated with the views it happens on (but then other long views come up fine)
- There is no particular error on TwonkyServer that happens only when this occurs
- Twonky serves these views fine to a web browser 'TwonkyPlayer'

The server is running on a PC (Windows XP SP2), and has only been installed for a couple of days so there could be something wrong with the setup although I don't think there is.

I *suspect* (based on the other resolved issue with the same name) that there is an issue with the PS3 not liking certain characters in the filename or ID3 tags - but it's a bit difficult to debug this sort of problem without any further information ... any ideas?

Maus
AV Hardware:QNAP TS-409 PRO, PS3, Twonky Media

Re: DLNA error 7522 on PS3 -> there are no tracks

Post by Maus » Tue May 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Hello - I have had a similar problem.

I found that on the Twonky settings click "first Steps".
Then on the page that appears make sure that "Navigation Tree Setup" needs to be set to "Standard" or "Advanced Standard" and definatly not "IPOD-Like"

I had mine to IPOD-Like and all folder on the PS3 reported no tracks. Also only Twonk 4.4.4 has the correct verion of the Upnp protocal that is compatible with PS3, so check the verion too.

Give it a try and restart your server.