Play TV - Now no data

Discuss Twonky and PS3 here
pwzero
AV Hardware:PS3, QNAP TS109, DENON 3808
Play TV - Now no data

Post by pwzero » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:53 am

I recently bought and installed play tv on my PS3. I was playing around with audio settings as my PS3 is linked to a DENON 3808 and when I went to test audio from my DVDs that are usually served up by Twonky, I am now shown, "No Files."

I have been using Twonky to serve up Divx files to my PS3 for a few months and the only change is that I've installed Play TV. I've tried re-building the Twonky database, resetting the client list and even changing my PS3's IP address and using wired connection though a layer 2 switch, rather than wireless connection through my access point. All I get is, "No Files," in the video section and, "Unsupported Data," in the music and photo menus.

Has anyone else come across this?

pwzero
AV Hardware:PS3, QNAP TS109, DENON 3808

Re: Play TV - Now no data

Post by pwzero » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Ok so I was totally wrong. I upgraded my PS3 to v2.5 and it would appear this is what has broken everything.

I have a QNAP TS-109 and I'm currently running Twonky v4.4.6. I've read the QNAP forums and their next firmware release is due shortly which will include Twonky v4.4.9. In the meantime I've downloaded a trial version of 4.4.9 to my laptop and am using this. Fingers crossed QNAP get their firmware out in the next thirty days. I've signed up to their firmware release e-mails so I'll definitely be upgrading the day it comes out.