There is a unsupported build of TMS5, which for me fixes many of the PS3 issues I had, including missing album art and PS3 client detection problems. The build is dated Feb 24th 2009
If you are having problems, give it a try, post your findings in this thread...
o new database structure with less memory usage
o on Windows Server is always installed as system service
- client adaptation for players which crash on X_MS_MediaReceiverRegistrar:RegisterDevice
- client adaptation for Philips NP2x00 search added
- inotify follows symbolic links, if followlinks=1
- fixed search
- mem leak fixes
- fixed some parts on user created playlists
- fixed enable/disable of content dirs
- correctly recognizes ID3V2.4 compliant tags
- fixed mp4 parser
- fixed DLNA_QoS for non-DLNA-1.5 clients
- fixed html tags and entities in language files
- fixed SSDP messages for multihomed server
- fixed different handling of AVI for PS3
- fixed discovery of Roku player
- fixed DeviceDescription for DLNA 1.0 compliant devices which can not handle 1.5 servers
- added duration field for FLAC
- fixed problems with very big content files, duration is now calculated correctly
- deleting the last item in a playlist removes the playlist
- Tray application only in English
- 5.0.x has no support for Internet Radio
- some JPEG pictures cause problems on Metadata extraction
- JPEGs are not upscaled, very small JPEGs can not be shown on some devices
Discuss Twonky and PS3 here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:19 pm
- AV Hardware: TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.
- Location: UK
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.