PS3 Best Game of 2010

Discuss Twonky and PS3 here
maruko275
AV Hardware:none
PS3 Best Game of 2010

Post by maruko275 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 am

I know it's early to say but what do you think the best game for the PS3 in 2010?

1} God Of War III - Kratos will we killing gods and smacking bitches all the way to the bank

2} Final Fantasy XIII - With new charaters named Lightning and quasi real time combat. This visually stunning hype machine will show us all why it takes so long to make a FF game.

3}Heavy Rain - As a huge fan of Indigo Prophecy, Quantic Dreams seems to blend rich storytelling into a very surreal atmosphere. To say i'm excited is a gross understatement.

4} MAG -The notion of 256 players in a giant online fragfest peaked my intrest when announced last year. But can it deliver a smooth "fun" experience is still to be decided.

5} ModNation Racers - Watch out Mario Kart MNR seems to be knocking off Nintendo once cherished franchise of its pedestal with its totally customizable characters and tracks which Little Big Planet helped inspire.

{Honorable Mentions)

-Bioshock 2-

-Dues EX 3-

-Red Dead Redemption-

What are you excited for next year?

mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.

Re: PS3 Best Game of 2010

Post by mgillespie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:19 am

REALLY impressed with the Heavy Rain demo, truly groundbreaking and simply couldn't be done on other consoles. (As Uncharted 2).

ModNation beta was also extremely impressive, the load times were long, but that's being worked on before release. It's like Mario Kart on sterioids, and a million times moe fun.

MAG Is also very impressive, I was never a fan of COD:MW2, I traded it in a week after picking it up, I fell for the hype. MAG is what COD:MW2 should have been.

I know alot of people are looking forward to GOWIII and Final Fantasy XIII, but neither of these are my personal cup of tea. I'm sure they won't disappoint.

It's a great time to be a PS3 owner, the exclusives are the best of any system, and the PS3 media capabilities also make other systems look rather lame.
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.

alexandrinapaul
AV Hardware:gps,motherboard

Re: PS3 Best Game of 2010

Post by alexandrinapaul » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 pm

There are so many game of PS3 in 2010 like WipEout HD,Killzone 3. But As i think Gran Turismo 5 is one of the best game in ps3. It's a racing game. it have a racing motor cars which have some extra feature like NOS and all that things.