Video Nodes

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
robinsj
AV Hardware:PS3
Custom NAS - Computer
Video Nodes

Post by robinsj » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Okay, first time poster to this forum - been using Twonky for a little while.

I have a bunch of videos setup, each video in its own folder with the folder.jpg so I get the thumbnail on the ps3.

I am trying to setup the video nodes, but not getting what i want. When I go into the video section, then choose all videos, it shows ever video with its including thumbnail, which is great. I thought that would work, but now I am beginning to have quite a few videos and the list is getting quite long, so I figured I would play around with the navigation.

I figured best way was to sort by title / ABC. The best I can get it to do, is go into title, then it shows a through z. This is where I can't get it to do what I want. What I would like, is when I select A, it goes into that and then shows me a list of all the videos that begin with A and there thumbnails. Instead, I get a list of the A Videos with the names of the videos as the folder name, and I have to go one more step to click on the folder and then it shows the video with the thumbnail, just the one video, then go back a directory and go to the next video that starts with an A. How can I eliminate that extra step from going in to the "A" video listing, and it just listing all the videos that start with "A" with accompanying thumbnail, instead of having to go one more step into another folder, which is a waste of a step, because the folder name is the video name.

Thanks in advance for any help.

robinsj
Custom NAS - Computer

Re: Video Nodes

Post by robinsj » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Is this forum not that active?

robinsj
Custom NAS - Computer

Re: Video Nodes

Post by robinsj » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:13 pm

So, is there no support in this forum? Or anywhere for that matter, I have emailed support this same question with no response, and this post of mine has received over 60 views with no response?