Thumbnails

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
texTat
AV Hardware:Windows 7 pro 64bit, Asus Transformer Pad TF700T (Android 4.2), Twonky Media Server
Version: 7.2.3, Videos: 373, Musiktitel: 6354, Fotos: 31848
Thumbnails

Post by texTat » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello!
This is the first time that I send a request to this forum. So I hope to do everything correct and (of course) to find an solution to my problem. But at first here are a few technical informations about my system:

TwonkyMedia version 7.2.3
Server hardware Intel DX58SO, Core i7, 2,67GHz, 12288MB RAM,DirectX 11
Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit (6.1, Build 7601)
If you are running as a system service (Windows only)
Client(s) and their software version Asus Transformer Pad TF700T (Android .2), Pro-Ject Stream Box Net
Type(s) of media you are having problems with music files (flac)
How many files you have in your database Videos: 373, Musiktitel: 6354, Fotos: 31848
Network type (Wired/Wireless) WLAN + LAN
Other items on your network (Router make/model for example) AVM FritzBox 7270

My streaming device ist connected via LAN to the network, using FritzBox 7270. This router is connected to my PC. Twonky is installed on the PC. When I select music titles using my streamer, the thumbnails are displayed correctly.
And here is the problem: When I select music titles via my tablet (that is connected over WLAN with the server) most of
the thumbnails are corrupted, that means the pictures consist out of strange colors and structures. The same effect occurs when I look at my music files on my PC using the configuration site under Firefox. As control device on the tablet I use an app, developed by the constructor of my streamer, Pro-Ject. It is called Box Control.

Has anybody an idea how to solve the problem?
Best regards, Joachim