New Feature Requests

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
GregiBoy
AV Hardware:Zensonic Z500 x 2, Ziova CS-505, D-Link DSM-320, iPaq RX3715, TwonkyVision 4.4.3 Windows XP, TVersity
Re: New Feature Requests

Post by GregiBoy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 am

You can already do this tagging using ABCAvi Tag Editor and it's a free download.

As you said, TVersity will recognise these tags.

I and others have asked many times for this to be added to Twonky.

edrikk

Post by edrikk » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:51 am

In addition to my previous request for reading abcAVI tags from AVI files (at least the common/easy ones), I have a second request:

Ability to (via a button click in the interface) pre/re-generate the resized album/cover art from the media in the Twonky library.

This should take the load off of NAS installations, as you can have a one time activity to generate the thumbnails, and beyond that, new files can be generated on the fly as it is done today.

Psychodad

Reset Client Connection

Post by Psychodad » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi

I wish a Button to reset a client connection. As I have differnt clients all over my house that would be nice to just stopp them playing remotely.

Sure, a full UPNP-Client controll (like Cidero) would be better. But ist easter not X-mas ;-))

Psychodad
greetings from Zürich

Psychodad

mumsoft

Composer with OGG

Post by mumsoft » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi,

Just added Composer to the music tree, only to discover that Twonky does not see any composer in my music collection. It's all OGG here, and I saw some requests for Composer with FLAC, so now you have at least one request for Composer with OGG.
With Firefly and a Roku soundbridge I can select Composers, so as others (=Firefly, mt-daapd, open source) can, it can't be to difficult (as subtitles seem to be).

Thanx,
Last edited by mumsoft on Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Marc *

Mark M

Last.fm Audioscrobbling Please !!!!

Post by Mark M » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Another shout for the addition of Last.fm scrobbling support.

I have discovered last.fm in the last few months and love it ... to the point that I avoid using my MP101 or PS3 to stream music around the house now and use iPod docks instead as the iPod uploads stuff to Last.fm with no issues.

Apparantly the Last.fm stuff is all open source so shouldn't be a major issue for guys with your ability !!!

Mark M

http://www.last.fm/user/mjm2705/

oranges

Post by oranges » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:46 am

So the next firmware upgrade for the PS3 (2.20) is going to support subtitles in divx. Very cool of Sony to add that! I have really crappy hearing and rely on subtitles to help me figure out what is being said in movies. It would be great if twonky could do this.

Last.fm support would be seriously awesome!

pdchristian2
AV Hardware:Synology DS107+, 3 x Freecom Musicpal, Siemens M740 AV

Initiate Playlist as Radio Server - act as Proxy

Post by pdchristian2 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:17 pm

As there is the feature, that internet streams (e.g. wma) are transcoded and made available as mp3 stream for TwonkyClients via vTunes link, wouldn't it be great to have a playlist started and streamed, so multiple upnp clients can tune and listen to the same music simultaniously?

Certainly the clients were not synchronzied, but you had the same music on multiple clients.

At the moment I have to use an extra notebook to fullfill this feature. I start iTunes and stream with NiceCast to my local net.

It would be great if I could do this without having to use an extra notebook for that.

Thanx

Christian

howdens
AV Hardware:Server: Twonky Media v4.4.4 on QNAP TS209 v2.0.1
Client: Currently testing using Cyberlink SoftDMA, plan to use Zyxel DMA 1000

Photo Tag searching

Post by howdens » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:15 pm

It seems to be that the TAG node begins with an empty list of selected tags and then adds tags to the selection list as you click on them, to allow you to build up your list. The problem appears to be that the server then does an exact/exclusive match compare between the seletected tags and the tag associated with the photos - meaning these tags and only these tags - which effectively excludes photos that have other additional tags assiged which means that it doesn't display many photos if you use lots of tags. This behaviour is the opposite of Photoshop.

IMHO what it should do is behave like photoshop and do an "includes/contains" match between the selected tags and the tags associated with the photos - meaning all photos which include all the selected tags in their tag list - which would select all photos which include the currently selected tags, even if they also include other tags not curently selected - that way you effectively start with an empty select string which creates a selection that includes all of your photos and you gradually reduce the number of photos by selecting additional tags that have to be present in the tag list of the photos. (There may be some other way to create the same behaviour - I'm not an expert on the working of uPnP, but the above should work).

To go all the full way to replicating the Photoshop behaviour there is an addional option to replicate and that is to be able to specify "does not include" - meaning exclude photos which include this tag, these tags, but that would require two selected tag lists and include and an exclude - not sure if this is possible.

If we could at least get the exact/exclusive match changed to an include/contains match that would improve this greatly. It wouldn't be perfect as without the exclude option it may be difficult to narrow down to a very specific group of photos, but it would be a lot more useful and usable than the current version.

cactus-online

TG-100 legth of names

Post by cactus-online » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi development team,

you know the bug of TG-100 which causes crash if the given file names are too long. But now you cut the names, listed in the menue, very short. I tested file names up to 103 chars successful. e.g "Wissen macht Ah!-04-02-19-20-03-Shary und Ralph Das tollste Preisausschreiben der Fernsehgeschichte.mpg". Maybe in one of the next releases you can give TG-100 useres longer file names ?

Thx.

TF

cactus-online

Windows video file-infos for category

Post by cactus-online » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi development team,

some applications, e.g. DVB viewer, tagging the files in the Windows file-info. E.g. in the german xp Dateiinfo -- extend view.

Titel: Wissen macht Ah!
Thema: Shary und Ralph: Das tollste Preisausschreiben der Fernsehgeschichte
Kategorie: Kinder-/Jugendprogramm
Stichwörter: Date: 02.04.2008 19:25:00 - Duration: 00:25:00
Kommentare: Shary und Ralph müssen die Sendung für eine irre Nachricht unterbrechen: Deutschland wird Monarchie! Die königlichen Berichterstatter (Shary und Ralph) melden sich vom Hof des frisch gebackenen Königs Ralph und seiner Gattin Shary Antoinette - und haken nach: Ist König ein Traumberuf? Und: Kann man sich bewerben?

Wie wird man König?
Warum sagt man eigentlich Stuhlgang?
Was ist ein Handkuss? Woher kommt er?
Warum heißt es eigentlich Kronkorken?
Warum sagt man: Jemand lebt auf großem Fuß?

Land: D
Jahr: 2007
Darsteller: Shary Reeves (Moderation), Ralph Caspers (Moderation)

Videoformat: 16:9
Tonformat: Stereo

Quelle: Doku/KiKa
Autor: DVB Viewer Pro V3.9.2.0
Version: ContentID: 80

Some of these informations could very good mapped for the video tree types. Maybe it would be a nice feature for the next version ? Whats your oppinion ?

TF

inflatablemouse
AV Hardware:Apple Powermac G4 with TwonkyMedia, Denon 4306

Post by inflatablemouse » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:27 am

To those last.fm supporters out there; I love it too BUT ....

Last.fm is a client side feature, not server side.

A server should not be responsible for uploading tracks for a specific user because the server may be responsible for serving multiple clients. The server simply provides content, the client is actually playing it. You should file last.fm feature requests with the manufacturer of your client.

You see, I have several clients capable of connecting to Twonky, a Denon 4306, xbox360 and a generic upnp media player. Three people with their own last.fm profile in this house may use any of these three devices at any given time. How is the server going to know which client is operated by which person so it can upload the track to the correct last.fm profile? It can't and quite frankly I think it will never happen because Denon is not going to integrate user authentication on a receiver to know which family member is operating it, so it can tell the upnp media server to which last.fm profile upload the tracks being played.

You see, it doesn't make sense. Clients need last.fm support. Much easier. Some devices like receivers though will most likely never support last.fm because they are not personal media players, unlike mp3 players, psp's, smartphones etc.

PCP69

Post by PCP69 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi there!

Love Twonky, use it everyday (old Notebook with W2k used as server).

Like many, I miss:

- AVI Tags

And while we're at it, also:

- MKV support/Tags

And finally: explicit support for Popcorn Hour A100

Keep on the good work!

Cheers

P@

Vestor
AV Hardware:twonky
vista

Post by Vestor » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:39 am

+1 for mkv support

mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.

Post by mgillespie » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:37 pm

inflatablemouse wrote:To those last.fm supporters out there; I love it too BUT ....

Last.fm is a client side feature, not server side.
Whilst that is true, hardware devices will never add Last-FM support, so the next best thing, and something thats toally doable, is server reporting. Whilst there will be setups with multiple users, and it won't be suitable for them, there IS also a large amount of single user systems out there that WILL benefit.
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.

a94andwi
AV Hardware:QNAP 209

Parental control

Post by a94andwi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:49 pm

Hello.

I have both cartoons, horror, adult XXX and comic movies in the same Movies folder. I don't want my kids to be able to start a 18-years old rated movie and I would like to rate all my movies by my self to prevent this.
I must say this is a very necessary function that I hope you implement in a near future.

somoney
AV Hardware:PopCorn Hour A100
iSTAR mini HD
DLINK DSM320
Playstation PS3

Post by somoney » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:14 pm

Aside from a94andwi disturbing habit :roll:

+2 for MKV support.
For those who purchased NMT players, The ability to put your DVD's in, upconvert them to 1080p, and rip Directors commentary to a single MKV file works great!

Twonky is so much more refined but untill they support mkv files I'm forced to use MyiHome/Tversity for my streaming needs.

malaki86

Re: Support of subtitles

Post by malaki86 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm

pem wrote:When subtitles (srt) exists with the same name as the movie, it would be nice to have them included in the stream.
+++++1

k1200rs
AV Hardware:Does no longer attend this forum.

Post by k1200rs » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:49 pm

A UPNP Control Point.
Seems that the most popular ones are dead (example: CIDERO) and not ported / available on different OS including VISTA.

mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client

Post by mgillespie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:25 am

k1200rs wrote:A UPNP Control Point.
Seems that the most popular ones are dead (example: CIDERO) and not ported / available on different OS including VISTA.
Cidero is written in Java, and runs on anything Java runs on. Including Vista.
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.

k1200rs

Post by k1200rs » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:42 pm

I think I tried, will try again.
Nevertheless, from what I remember (using it on XP) the CIDERO user interface is a bit outdated and some features were not running very well.
A control point well integrated with Twonky media server could be a '+' for this tool and I would be happy to pay an extra for it.
There are also different projects in Python which are interesting to watch, but they are not ready yet and we know that some of these open projects never deliver.

k1200rs

Post by k1200rs » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:37 pm

As I said, it does not work on my Vista computers (well on 2 of my computers). I have latest JVM. There are problems already during the installation.
Might be related to my pc config. I need to investigate this.

tobias

Post by tobias » Sun May 04, 2008 9:47 am

Would it be possible to have the ABC-index in the music / picture / video tree for a 2nd, 3rd, ... character as well?

I have a large database and some clients are pretty slow in their navigation (e.g. DENON AVR 3808). Build in search functions do not help once you narrowed the hitlist already down by the first character -> for example: after ABC the whole list starts with an 'F' - searching by first letter as offered by the Denon does not help anymore. It would be crucial to decrease the hitlist for each navigation step - of course this will increase the number of search steps, but thats fine.

I would like to set up a music tree like this:

Name: Artist Index Type: Artist ABC 1st Character: 3
Type: Artist ABC 2nd Character: 3

As a result I would hope to see a navigation like this
1. step:
ABC
DEF -> chosen
GHI
[...]

2. step:
D
E -> chosen
F

3. step:
EA EB EC
ED EE EF -> chosen
EG EH EI

4. step:
Edith Piaf -> chosen

Or something similar.

Best regards.
Tobias

dvdr
AV Hardware:Popcorn Hour, Linn Sneaky Music DS

Post by dvdr » Tue May 20, 2008 4:26 pm

Thinking in terms of video-support, I would guess, that with the number of "mediatanks" out there and satellite->Harddisc-recording, transport-streams like .ts, t4s, etc. are becomung more and more interesting for streaming...
so I'd like to add support for .ts-files to the wishlist
plus explicit support for the Popcorn Hour Mediatank

NASuser
AV Hardware:D-Link DNS-323
Showcenter 200
TwonkyVision 4.4.5

Other possibility to sort music

Post by NASuser » Thu May 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Unfortunately it isn't possible to sort the music by another more personal ID3Tag.
There are only the "normal" ID3Tags available, like artist, composer, etc.

It would be great, if it were possible to sort ones music by own ideas.
For examle by dance style. (I hope you know what I mean)

A possibilty could be the 'comment' ID3Tag, because everybody can write in his own ideas.

PS: English isn't my native language, so if there're any comprehension problems just ask me. ;)

ianbak
AV Hardware:Netgear NV+
Linn Akurate DS
Nokia N800/Media Streamer

Post by ianbak » Fri May 23, 2008 9:58 pm

A very simple one (but I know I'm not the only one who wants to see it - Track Length not shown (.flac) http://www.twonkyforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... gth#p15718); Please supply the length of tracks when streaming them in FLAC format.

s1mp3
AV Hardware:D-Link DSM-520
IcyBox NAS IB-4200B
TwonkyMedia 4.4.4

Post by s1mp3 » Sun May 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Subtitle support, please!!!
D-Link DSM-520
IcyBox NAS IB-4200B
TwonkyMedia 4.4.5

malaki86

Post by malaki86 » Mon May 26, 2008 2:26 pm

s1mp3 wrote:Subtitle support, please!!!
+++++++++++++++1

edrikk

Post by edrikk » Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure if Twonky guys are even reading the feature requests anymore, but I'll post my requests (one I've already requested, and one new one):

1) If the "Artist" field has several artists separated by either ";" or "/", then they should be kept as multiple artists in the database (as oppose to one long string). This way you can search for all items that a given artists has appeared in.

2) ABCAvi tag support.

ablevy

Post by ablevy » Tue May 27, 2008 12:06 am

Netflix is now streaming to the Roku. Media mall is promising to come out with software to stream Netflix movies to the DLink boxes this year. May I suggest that adding this feature to a version five, particularly for the NAS boxes would be a "must have" feature. I for one would be willing to pay again for V5 to run on my ReadyNAS if it would stream Netflix movies.

Alan

juniorken
AV Hardware:intel p4 3200mhz 3gb ram hdd:500gb+160gb
ati radeon v550 256mb,philips lcd 20" widescreen
intel ethernet gigabit

lacie ethernet disc mini v2 gigabit 320gb
twonkyvision v4.4.3 onboard

linksys rvs4000 wired ethernet gigabit router with vpn

roku/pinnacle m1001 using ethernet 100mbps

Post by juniorken » Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 pm

pls add support for cue-sheets, this would be great for gapless playing of audio-files. Especially for remixed cd's or Classical music.

kind regards,

juniorken

seanlo
AV Hardware:ReadyNAS

Last.FM

Post by seanlo » Fri May 30, 2008 2:20 am

I'd like to add my support for the Last.FM scrobbling!

SqueezeCenter (aka SlimServer) already has this feature and it worked well for me when i tested it a few days ago.

I'd also like to see Transcoding added

meimeiriver
AV Hardware:TwonkyVision UPnP AV Media Server

Re: AVC / MP4 / h264

Post by meimeiriver » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 am

phobis wrote:It would be nice if h264 was supported (AVC).

Please support AVC :)
It IS supported. Or rather, TwonkyMedia supports 'nothing', in that sense: it just streams containers. It's up to your PS3/XBOX 360, etc. whether or not they can do something with the embedded video codec. For instance, the PS3 will play AVC/H.264, but not VC-1 yet (at least not inside a streamed m2ts file; only inside a WMV container with 2.0 sound). But that's not Twonky's fault.
Gorgeous, delicious, deculture!

Briain
AV Hardware:Linn Klimax DS
Linn Majik DS-I
Linn Sneaky DS
WDTV Live Hib
Sonos 80

Post by Briain » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:01 pm

The web interface is terrific and here are a few additional cool ideas for the future:
1. A search function to find a track using part of the track name.
2. A UPnP control point option to insert tracks and albums into the UPnP device playlists by selecting them from the Twonky web page
3. The option to turn album art on to show all albums one level higher than currently (i.e. if you have set it to display Artist/Album, the artwork then displays for all that artists albums as opposed to only showing them individually (once you have drilled down to the final track list).
4. Composer and Album Artist tag recognition for FLAC files
Regards
Briain

dvdr
AV Hardware:Popcorn Hour, Linn Sneaky Music DS

Post by dvdr » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Support iso , please. My computer has long taken the role of a videorecorder for satellite TV, and I store all my recordings as "DVDs" in iso-format. Since no decryption is needed, it would be sufficient to just "recognize" the iso-format and provide it to my client (a Popcorn Hour NMT - btw, please provide full support for it as well...)

wari
AV Hardware:XBOX 360, PS3, Nokia N810, Twoky on Ubuntu x86_64

Post by wari » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:50 am

Linux x86_64 binaries anyone?

Running on 4.4.4 Ubuntu Hardy x86_64 and I faced problems that I did not face when running on the old, decommisioned modified KuroBox install. Not sure if it really is a 32 bit running on a 64 bit platform issue, or if it's something else, but here's what I faced:

* PS3 wont recognize the media server most of the time until I restarted twonkymedia
* XBOX 360 will only see the media server 1 in 20 times, and in the times it can see it, half the time, it will not be able to see or play any media. Twonkymedia seems to stall at this point and becomes unresponsive. Restarting the server still does not help the XBOX situation.
* PS3 may hang hard while playing media (seldom happens)
* Twonkymedia server will not rescan the directory, no matter what setting (-1, 10, 60), manual rescanning thru the web server works.

When I ran twonky on the KuroBox, it works flawlessly, but I had to take that down in favour of having my server running on a more general purpose platform.

mspinolo
AV Hardware:Asus wl700-ge+Twonky+PS3

Post by mspinolo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 am

dvdr wrote:Support iso , please. My computer has long taken the role of a videorecorder for satellite TV, and I store all my recordings as "DVDs" in iso-format. Since no decryption is needed, it would be sufficient to just "recognize" the iso-format and provide it to my client (a Popcorn Hour NMT - btw, please provide full support for it as well...)
My vote for ISO support!

Briain
AV Hardware:Linn Klimax DS
Linn Majik DS-I
Linn Sneaky DS
WDTV Live Hib
Sonos 80

Post by Briain » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am

Here's an idea:

How about a button (on the new web interface) which points to http://my.IP.address:8100/rpc/rescan and thus starts a database refresh?

Briain

fabiangonzalez
AV Hardware:Terastation w/Twonkymedia 4.4.4 to XBOX 360

Post by fabiangonzalez » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:25 am

I think what would be best is to include Internet-based media sources like Flickr, YouTube, Google Video, and others. This would allow users to serve local media *and* Internet-based media sources as well. AppleTV and Yougle already have this functionality. Yougle already streams sources in the list below:
Animation Sources:

Strongbad Email
Neurotically Yours

Audio Sources:

The Media Center Show Podcast

Audio Sources:

The Media Center Show Podcast
Shoutcast
Shoutcast
Live365
Live365

Picture Sources:

ICanHasCheezburger
I Can Has Cheezburger
Flickr
Flickr

Video Sources:

ZeroPunctuation
Yuvutu
YouTube
YouTube
Yahoo! Music
Yahoo! Music
WWITV
WWITV

video Sources:

The Media Center Video Show

Video Sources:

The Media Center Video Show
South Park
MSN Soapbox
MSN Soapbox
Google Video
GameTrailers
DivX Stage 6
DailyMotion
DailyMotion
Chasers War on Everything
Chasers War on Everything
Apple Trailers
Apple Trailers
Also, here's the link to the Yougle site:

http://www.push-a-button.com.au/communi ... hp?page=34

If you could get a NAS running Twonkyvision to do all of these things as well, even with plugins, it would be amazing!
---
Terastation NAS running TwonkyVision 4.4.4 streaming to an XBOX 360

topper

Post by topper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 pm

integration with CDDB and particularly IMDB to auto pull down and display CD\Movie info, that would be really nice!!!!

Maus
AV Hardware:QNAP TS-409 PRO, PS3, Twonky Media

Post by Maus » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 pm

+3 for MKV Support

mgillespie
2x Noxon V2 audio client

Post by mgillespie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Maus wrote:+3 for MKV Support
Doesn't this have to be supported on the client side?

mspinolo
AV Hardware:Asus wl700-ge+Twonky+PS3

Post by mspinolo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:58 am

topper wrote:integration with CDDB and particularly IMDB to auto pull down and display CD\Movie info, that would be really nice!!!!
I totally agree!!

MaxG
AV Hardware:ReadyNas Duo, XBOX 360.

Post by MaxG » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:03 pm

+4 for MKV Support

michannigan

Post by michannigan » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:14 pm

When using readynas nv+, the ability to get twonky to scan other nas devices on the same network for content would be excellent. I currently have two nv+s and the one with TV is nearly full.

spoolflash
AV Hardware:Twonky 4.4.4i, SLA5520, SL300i

Post by spoolflash » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:39 pm

It would nice to add more performance points to the webinterface such as send and received bytes or the count of connected clients. Also it would nice to get all performance points via the command line interface.
So you can graph the number of pictures, music, ..., users and send/received bytes on your server via snmp and rrd.

gimp
AV Hardware:Netgear ReadyNAS NV+ 4GB

Hi-rez audio support

Post by gimp » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Please add support for high-resolution audio formats such as 96/24 wav, flac and wma lossless

wankel
AV Hardware:Thecus 5200BR PRO Server running TwonkyMedia 4.4.5
Conceptronic CFULLHDMA Player

Post by wankel » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Is it possible to support IFO/PUB Files? It will be great to watch a DVD without breaks during loading the next vob, or can jump to chapters, select bonus material - also like an normal DVD Player.
The Concepltronic CFULLHDMA support IFO/PUB - it works fine with there own Software (HD Media Server)

is it possible to integrate this in the next version?

regards

Manu9
AV Hardware:Qnap TS-209 / PS3

Post by Manu9 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 pm

MKV support pleeeeaaassseee :!: :!: :!: :!:

MichaelM
AV Hardware:Synology 406e, Hifidelio Pro, Nokia N800

Post by MichaelM » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Hello,

love the actual Twonky 4.4.5 using Synology DS 406e and love the function of the DS to bowse music tags using search function.
So I'm missing some kind of dynamic playlist / search function. E.G. :
Year < 1970
Genre Like "*Rock*"
Sort by Year OR play by random

And save it as a playlist.

A tree-view would be nice too when the content and hierarchy would be user defined on basis of the tags.

Thanx and keep up the good work
MichaelM

DJans

Post by DJans » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:13 am

+6 for MKV Support