Twonky Server not found

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
Brian F
AV Hardware:Windows 7 OEM
Twonky Server not found

Post by Brian F » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:43 am

I purchased and have been using for a number of years Twonky version 2.0.4.25 and for some reason the server has ceased to be recognised. I have scanned through and searched the forums but can find no reference to my problem. The Servers panel in the Settings dialogue show my NAS backup, Twonky Media on the NAS, the OEM-PC and the Vodafone Router. Also every time I open Twonky to try and address the problem I have to put in the registration number again which is frustrsating to say the least as there is a limited time frame to enter the details before Twonky decides to shut down. None of this is helped by the fact that I'm not a 'techie'. It set up easily enough when I purchased it to listen to music, play video and view family photos on my sound system and Panasonic Viera TV but now there's no functionality at all. I guess I'm doing something wrong but I'm darned if I know what! Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.