Twonkyserver 8.2.0 looses library on daily NAS startup

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
amitro
AV Hardware:QNAP NAS TS-419P II 4.2.1Build
Twonkyserver 8.2.0 looses library on daily NAS startup

Post by amitro » Thu May 26, 2016 7:13 am

I have my QNAP NAS TS-419P II (Firmware version 4.2.1 Build 20160419) shutdown every night. Upon the scheduled restart in the morning, Twonkymedia 8.2.0 looses its library. The only way to get it going again is to to press the 'Reset Defaults' in server maintenance within Twonky Advanced settings. This happened a week ago when I deleted the Twonkymedia and re installed the newer version 8.2.0 (I'm not sure which version was there before). Before that time, all worked well and there was no issue with Twonky as the NAS drive restarted every morning.
I have also tried rebuilding the media database of Twonky Server with the following: http://<ip-of-nas>:9000/rpc/rebuild in my browser but this has the same effect as pressing the 'Reset Defaults' in server maintenance within Twonky.

This is very frustrating as I cant stream my movies to my DLNA TV's unless I "Reset Defaults" daily or set my NAS to run 24/7 which I don't want to do!

Can anyone provide some help?