Lifetime License Problem

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
xrayelk
Lifetime License Problem

Post by xrayelk » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:01 pm

I have a "TwonkyMedia Premium version including lifetime updates" license.

When I upgrade I completely delete the old version, and then install the new, which is what I did a couple of weeks ago going from 4.1 to 4.3... and then found I could not find my license key.

It looks like the email address (domain name grandecom.net)I have associated with my account does not receive email from twonkyvision since I have...

1. tried the "Lost License Key" page thing about 5 times... didn't get anything
2. tried the "Lost License Key" page with a different email address and did get an email saying, as expected, that I had no account on that address
2. emailed the support@twonkyvision.de address, and included a copy of my paypal receipt, on 5/30 and haven't got a reply.
3. checked my spam folders
4. created an account on this forum with that email address and did not get the confirmation email
6. created this account on this forum with a different email address and did get the confirmation email

I suspect my ISP (grandecom.net) is rejecting emails from twonkyvision.de because of some header mismatching nonsense that I've seen them do with other addresses before in order to prevent spam.

So my question to twonkyvision is...

1. How can I get my license key?
2. How can I change the email address associated with my account so that I can get it sent to an account that works in the future?

Many thanks.

twonky-christian
Lynx Technology Staff
AV Hardware:PC

Post by twonky-christian » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:01 am

contact me via the forum messages

or do you have an alternative email account ?

xrayelk

Post by xrayelk » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:54 am

Thanks Christian, I sent you a PM with the details.