Which VPN is Best for Online Security?

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
robertperkins
AV Hardware: UPnP servers

Which VPN is Best for Online Security?

Post by robertperkins » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:22 pm

I have online security concern that is why I was looking for a VPN that can protect myself from hackers, spammers and online threats. I however found a blog where over hundreds of VPN providers are mentioned. Kindly suggest me what VPN is best for me?

Source: Best VPN Reviews

teressapeter
AV Hardware: Allonis myServer

Re: Which VPN is Best for Online Security?

Post by teressapeter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:00 pm

I would recommend you buy VPN subscription from Ivacy. It is the best VPN for Windows and I have been using it since 2 years now, so if you really are looking for a VPN that you can trust, try using Ivacy now.

akhtarpunch
AV Hardware: Dont have any

Post by akhtarpunch » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:57 pm

I suggest checking out NordVPN. I saw them sponsoring some youtubers so they seemed legit. The price seems reasonable and you get some features to protect you from online threats like phishing. I think you can get a good deal over here.

Helland
AV Hardware: UPnP servers
UPnP clients

Post by Helland » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:56 am

The best VPN for Kodi in 2019 provides the fastest streaming speeds, zero logs, remote control friendly interface, and easy installation.

harry.anderson90
AV Hardware: Kodi, Moode

Post by harry.anderson90 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:29 pm

I recommend using this VPN services: https://launchberg.com/10-best-vpn-serv ... u-in-2019/

anarobinson
AV Hardware: Shure Wired Microphone

Post by anarobinson » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:12 pm

I currently have FastestVPN on my main desktop PC for safe P2P connectivity for my PLEX server with the Kill Switch enabled. Since my desktop PC pretty much runs 24/7, this feature is a must as I do not want file sharing to resume outside of my VPN in the event the VPN ever fails.