Twonky Server survey for a research

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
RandyBonnette
AV Hardware:Pixel Media Server, Android UPNP/DLNA Media Server
Twonky Server survey for a research

Post by RandyBonnette » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am

Students from Swarthmore College have conducted a research about Twonky Server. The survey for a research was concentrated on the question whether students use Twonky UI to control the media sharing searches. And another question was about the Raspberry Pi media server. Experiments with the Raspberry Pi are quite popular among young tech graduates.
The purpose of the paper was to analyze the options how to write a user guide and write my essay on Technology and Software.

zindara
AV Hardware:Modern Audio Visual

Re: Twonky Server survey for a research

Post by zindara » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:12 am

Very interesting stuff here. I need this information. Thanks for sharing!
happy wheels

tonnyken
AV Hardware:https://happywheels8.com http://wingsio0.com http://slitherio-o.com https://templerun3.co/temple-run-20

Post by tonnyken » Fri May 24, 2019 3:53 am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. temple run 3

Neuton
AV Hardware:Black Magic video switcher

Post by Neuton » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:47 am

RandyBonnette wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am
Students from Swarthmore College have conducted a research about Twonky Server. The survey for a research was concentrated on the question whether students use Twonky UI to control the media sharing searches. And another question was about the Raspberry Pi media server. Experiments with the Raspberry Pi are quite popular among young tech graduates.
The popularity of Raspberry Pi is understandable, however I would like to know the results of the survey related to Twonky UI, as far as I'm collecting information for my research on the same topic. My due date is near and this information is crucial, oherwise I'll have to ask this writing team to assist me.

sourlemon
AV Hardware:pc

Post by sourlemon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:13 am

The survey is interesting, we look forward to the continuation of such surveys, thank you.

basketball legends

smsapi
AV Hardware:NAS

Post by smsapi » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:38 am

Instant connectivity with customers and users is now one of the primary objectives of most online businesses. In order to achieve this, these businesses rely on SMS API which connects their systems with a mass texting service to send real-time messages. Since SMS has a 98 percent open rate, it is deemed as the most effective means of communication even today after nearly three decades since its inception.

havenhaven
AV Hardware:ASUS DSL-N55U ADSL Modem Router, supports USB drive media sharing. (Dual Band WIFI, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s)

Post by havenhaven » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:39 am

If I I been thinkin’ about what I want in my life. It begins and ends the samehad to choose what I couldn’t lose. There would only be one thing. I don’t wanna live without you. super smash flash 2

Rimle
AV Hardware:Heckler AV

Post by Rimle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:36 am

Supervisor knowledge is required.
Basketball legends unblocked

Lizer
AV Hardware:https://tanktrouble2.club

Post by Lizer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:43 am

Sad music can actually have a positive impact on my mood, it is weird right? run3

lindaperryly
AV Hardware:DLNA

Post by lindaperryly » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:05 am

Not sure if you know this ,but when we first met. I got so nervous. I couldn’t speak. In that very moment. I found the one and
my life had found its missing piece Fireboy And Watergirl

pokegem
AV Hardware:Data Projectors, Wireless Microphones, Powered Speakers, Microphone Mixers

Post by pokegem » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:49 am

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community, visit this hyperlink. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

phamyen
AV Hardware:UPnP

Post by phamyen » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:13 am

Thank you for providing this interesting and fascinating information visit website cool math game. You can experience many interesting games here