Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

Post by uppityvug » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:42 pm

I'm HIV + 7 yrs. I go to the gym 4-5 times per week and I follow the paleo diet. I eat plenty of lean protein and have a good diet. However, i don't put on muscle easily. I'm not skinny, but compared to others in the gym that work less hard than me, i do not look as good. I have been speaking to a personal trainer that take HGH. He swears by it and says its so good for packing on lean muscle and has anti-ageing qualities. Sly Stallone and lots of celebs take it. However, i've also read that it can cause cancer tumors and bone growth as effectively it causes cells to grow.

unripeumbrella
AV Hardware: EWYHRN ZAUJ yhDFG azY NAY AZH NAY

Re: Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

Post by unripeumbrella » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 pm

We know a lot about human growth hormone in HIV. It is approved in higher doses than replacement ones for HIV related wasting syndrome as the brand name Serostim and not for bodybuilding purposes. A growth hormone releasing hormone that makes your own pituitary gland release growth hormone is approved for the treatment of HIV abdominal fat accumulation under the brand name Egrifta. Serostim is used in what we call supraphysiologic doses (higher than what your body would produce) of up to 6 mg/day and Egrifta requires 2 mg to get your body to increase GH and reduce fat. Both need to be injected under the skin daily.

vehicularenchanted
AV Hardware: uiyuyiuy uiyguiyuyg ioyg uiygjhb iuhgiugiyg hjuytgutfcy ujiyuoguy

Post by vehicularenchanted » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 pm

unripeumbrella wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 pm
We know a lot about human growth hormone in HIV. It is approved in higher doses than replacement ones for HIV related wasting syndrome as the brand name Serostim and not for bodybuilding purposes. A growth hormone releasing hormone that makes your own pituitary gland release growth hormone is approved for the treatment of HIV abdominal fat accumulation under the brand name Egrifta. Serostim is used in what we call supraphysiologic doses (higher than what your body would produce) of up to 6 mg/day and Egrifta requires 2 mg to get your body to increase GH and reduce fat. Both need to be injected under the skin daily.

Bodybuilders like growth hormone since it fills their muscle cells with water fast, making them look pumped. It is also known to decrease fat mass, which has been proven in HIV lipodystrophy studies. It sounds great, right?

ultrasoundutility
AV Hardware: SRDGVXCGBDF ZSYGT ZSYH ZYH ZGF

Post by ultrasoundutility » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:45 pm

I would not use it and personally I do not like it even when we desperately used it to reverse wasting. The side effects did not justify the potential benefits. Other products like oxandrolone and nandrolone are cheaper and have better side effect profile.

uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Post by uppityvug » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Very few physicians are prescribing nandrolone or oxandrolone anymore since most US HIV+ patients on treatment are not losing weight unintentionally. But some physicians still prescribe them for patients who have lower BMI and fail to gain weight on treatment believing that keeping extra lean body mass may help in the long term.

unripeumbrella
AV Hardware: EWYHRN ZAUJ yhDFG azY NAY AZH NAY

Post by unripeumbrella » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:50 pm

It's not a cycle. It's nothing useful even if you're doing it to improve sports performance because a 2 week rest is just not sufficient to bring back full HPTA function in younger athletes. The conventional wisdom is time on equals time off. Even if you're going to try something like this, you should be using HCG for the entire length of the cycle and stop before the end. HCG will inhibit the return of full HPTA function if you take it too close to the end of a cycle.

vehicularenchanted

Post by vehicularenchanted » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 pm

unripeumbrella wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:50 pm
It's not a cycle. It's nothing useful even if you're doing it to improve sports performance because a 2 week rest is just not sufficient to bring back full HPTA function in younger athletes. The conventional wisdom is time on equals time off. Even if you're going to try something like this, you should be using HCG for the entire length of the cycle and stop before the end. HCG will inhibit the return of full HPTA function if you take it too close to the end of a cycle.

The advice you should be giving is for people to have blood tests for hormone levels and supplement in a sensible way with the advice of a medical professional. Getting advice from young kids on internet steroid forums is not the way to go and you're coming across exactly like one of them.

vehicularenchanted

Post by vehicularenchanted » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:44 pm

I see that you are still being over critical to the point of being offensive. However, by going against my better judgment, and un-ignoring your reply - I discovered my careless incorrect decimal placement.

If you want to know more details then please visit here HGH benefits