Water Softener installed at NIRVC Phoenix

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Water Softener installed at NIRVC Phoenix

Post by uppityvug » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

unripeumbrella
AV Hardware: EWYHRN ZAUJ yhDFG azY NAY AZH NAY

Re: Water Softener installed at NIRVC Phoenix

Post by unripeumbrella » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

vehicularenchanted
AV Hardware: uiyuyiuy uiyguiyuyg ioyg uiygjhb iuhgiugiyg hjuytgutfcy ujiyuoguy

Post by vehicularenchanted » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:06 pm

unripeumbrella wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

I recently installed one of those as well. Haven't had it long enough yet to report on consumption time but so far am very impressed with the unit. Also have a deionizer for the RoadWave pressure washer.

ultrasoundutility
AV Hardware: SRDGVXCGBDF ZSYGT ZSYH ZYH ZGF

Post by ultrasoundutility » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:06 pm

I am quite aware of what's out there on Google, and how to use the search feature. I spent the day researching water softeners yesterday on the very links you so kindly directed me to. Per those links, you will notice that most of those discuss portable (as opposed to fixed/permanent like I stated in the second sentence of my original post), so that's why I asked if anyone had one installed by Newmar or NIRVC. Read more water softener phoenix
Last edited by ultrasoundutility on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Post by uppityvug » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Please accept my apology for taking it the wrong way I did not see the post about the NIRVC one, and appreciate you sending that particular link in your latest response . Sometimes it's just a bit frustrating when you do the searches (which I always do first), and people come back with the "Google is your Friend" response.

unripeumbrella
AV Hardware: EWYHRN ZAUJ yhDFG azY NAY AZH NAY

Post by unripeumbrella » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 pm

uppityvug wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:11 pm
Please accept my apology for taking it the wrong way I did not see the post about the NIRVC one, and appreciate you sending that particular link in your latest response . Sometimes it's just a bit frustrating when you do the searches (which I always do first), and people come back with the "Google is your Friend" response.

The last drain to talk about is the dreaded bathroom sink drain. It always needs to be taken apart from underneath the sink, and getting things back together without leaving a leak behind that cause’s damage can be much harder than clearing the drain.