Locksmith Services And Safes In OKC

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
ultrasoundutility
AV Hardware: SRDGVXCGBDF ZSYGT ZSYH ZYH ZGF

Locksmith Services And Safes In OKC

Post by ultrasoundutility » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Since 1968, Roger's Safe and Lock has been a trusted and respected locksmith service in Oklahoma City, OK.

Expect excellent and quick service when you call Roger's Safe and Lock for those times you need a professional locksmith in Oklahoma City, OK. With 24-hour mobile and emergency locksmith services, you can rest assured you won't be waiting hours for help! Whether you need a residential or commercial locksmith, each of our locksmiths is highly trained, skilled, and experienced.

alexanderdebrahan
AV Hardware: alexanderdebrahan@gmail.com
hgFHF^%$64#$e

Re: Locksmith Services And Safes In OKC

Post by alexanderdebrahan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 pm

We are in need of a professional / reputable locksmith to open a US made FireKing digital safe in Suzhou. Instructions can be provided, but we need to locate an professional and reliable locksmith to do the opening. Anybody can advice? Thank you so much.

uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Post by uppityvug » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Some contacts you may try but frankly i cant say how good they r as i had no experience with everyone of them.I dont have big safe n my door locks r still functioning more than 10 yrs old.

I can only recommend those from Shanghai:

1)Shanghai Huf-Liyong,Automotive Lock Company Ltd.,168 Dongxixiang jie,Ruodian town,Baoshan.tel:56868040

2)Wang Neng Safety Box Oepning Center,181 Changsha lu.tel:63727750

3)Wen Neng Safe Lock ServicesChangsha lu.tel:62589999

4)Xinling Safety Box Services Co.,648 LingLing road.tel:64868207

5)Weifang Community Locksmith,Wefang lu,Pudong.Tel:58303768

Several other locksmiths at Beijing donglu.,Shanghai.

danielhowell
AV Hardware: 72365ASHXC^%$$#w

Post by danielhowell » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 pm

ultrasoundutility wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:25 pm
Since 1968, Roger's Safe and Lock has been a trusted and respected locksmith service in Oklahoma City, OK.

Expect excellent and quick service when you call Roger's Safe and Lock for those times you need a professional locksmith in Oklahoma City, OK. With 24-hour mobile and emergency locksmith services, you can rest assured you won't be waiting hours for help! Whether you need a residential or commercial locksmith, each of our locksmiths is highly trained, skilled, and experienced.
another locksmith recommended by a friend at Pudong.,

Shanghai Old Locksmith Unlock Ltd.,Kim Yang Road,Shanghai Pudong New District,tel:2150705401 website: www.x18ks.com

johnpketchum12
AV Hardware: uihgifgufy76125R$#$#@$@

Post by johnpketchum12 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:29 pm

This Locksmith services, gives 24/7 emergency home & car lockouts, locks installations and key duplications. All emergency locksmith calls are treated quickly and efficiently, with an approximate response time of 15 minutes in most cases and they provide services at reasonable cost. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmiths Near Oklahoma City OK

vehicularenchanted
AV Hardware: uiyuyiuy uiyguiyuyg ioyg uiygjhb iuhgiugiyg hjuytgutfcy ujiyuoguy

Post by vehicularenchanted » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:30 pm

How recently have you been able to get a locksmith place page to stick? I also was wondering after building, optimizing, and backlinking all the citations do you actually add the address into google to see if they will accept the listing?

ultrasoundutility
AV Hardware: SRDGVXCGBDF ZSYGT ZSYH ZYH ZGF

Post by ultrasoundutility » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:30 pm

I see many google place listings with locksmith in the catagory, I presume the problems arise if the google place listing is ever claimed or updated, and the algo picks up locksmith.

I updated a friend's plumbing google place listing and for 6 months could not get out of "pending review", it was reviewed three times, and on two occassions passed the review process, and yet remained 'pending review'

I felt very wary about offering google place optimisation services after that experience.

danielhowell
AV Hardware: 72365ASHXC^%$$#w

Post by danielhowell » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Locksmiths is targeted for scrutiny by google. Make sure you follow their guidelines exactly. You can only use the term in the name only if its in their legitimate business name.

keyword stuffing is no longer allowed and the citation should match the listing exactly. Make sure to follow the guidelines for the catagorys and other sections as well.

Once you get the places listing accepted you can go to work on the off page seo ofr the web site, as well as reviews and citations. Make sure your citation is copied into each footer on each page of your web site as well.

See the prior post about building your citations 1st.
Go to the google places forum and do some research there. Post questions as well.

alexanderdebrahan
AV Hardware: alexanderdebrahan@gmail.com
hgFHF^%$64#$e

Post by alexanderdebrahan » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:29 pm

The locksmith sent to us by 24/7 Locksmith had to change all of our faulty locks. Nick was not only professional with his work, he was also very friendly. He did quick work of our lock problems and we now have secure locks installed. You should ask for him if you decide to call the company. Reliable service! I asked for a re-keying service and their locksmith arrived at my doorstep in half an hour. I was impressed with the quality of his workmanship. Will definitely look for him again if i ever encounter problems in the future. If you want to know more details please visit here Locksmith Singapore