Get data from Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce in WooCommerce Views

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Get data from Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce in WooCommerce Views

Post by uppityvug » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:57 am

It’s really hard to tell from just looking at the page but here is what I offer.. Buy the plugin, test it out on your website and we will be sure to assist you with getting a refund from Envato if it won’t work for you as expected. How does that sound to you? We do custom work from time to time but we will be busy for the next 3-6 months working on new plugins and current plugin updates. However, usually we help our clients with some simple code modification free of charge (keep in mind that such services are not guaranteed and are completely voluntary).

vehicularenchanted
AV Hardware: uiyuyiuy uiyguiyuyg ioyg uiygjhb iuhgiugiyg hjuytgutfcy ujiyuoguy

Re: Get data from Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce in WooCommerce Views

Post by vehicularenchanted » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:58 am

uppityvug wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:57 am
It’s really hard to tell from just looking at the page but here is what I offer.. Buy the plugin, test it out on your website and we will be sure to assist you with getting a refund from Envato if it won’t work for you as expected. How does that sound to you? We do custom work from time to time but we will be busy for the next 3-6 months working on new plugins and current plugin updates. However, usually we help our clients with some simple code modification free of charge (keep in mind that such services are not guaranteed and are completely voluntary).

Help!! I am trying to do a support ticket, but it is asking for the item purchase code. It says I can dl the license file that contains the number from envato, but it only allows me to download the plugin again. The plugin is not working at all, and I can’t find the license file to get the item purchase code.

ultrasoundutility
AV Hardware: SRDGVXCGBDF ZSYGT ZSYH ZYH ZGF

Post by ultrasoundutility » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:58 am

I found a workaround that works. On the bottom of the page it asks products to adjust. Instead of answering same (all products selected above), I put it to specific products, and then added all the products to the list. It works. But the ideal would be for it to add it to all products.

uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Post by uppityvug » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:26 am

We are aware of such scenario and this will be implemented. Just a little bit later (weeks to a couple of months). Firstly we will introduce an option to edit pricing rules for each product individually in the WooCommerce product editor. This will allow more granular control and will override store-wide rules set under main Pricing Rules interface. And after that we will add variations.

vehicularenchanted
AV Hardware: uiyuyiuy uiyguiyuyg ioyg uiygjhb iuhgiugiyg hjuytgutfcy ujiyuoguy

Post by vehicularenchanted » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:26 am

uppityvug wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:26 am
We are aware of such scenario and this will be implemented. Just a little bit later (weeks to a couple of months). Firstly we will introduce an option to edit pricing rules for each product individually in the WooCommerce product editor. This will allow more granular control and will override store-wide rules set under main Pricing Rules interface. And after that we will add variations.

The product on our demo that you are referring to is simply discounted in WooCommerce settings. It comes like that with blank WooCommerce installation after loading dummy date. This may be a little misleading though, I will make sure we only have full prices everywhere. If you want to know more details please visit here woocommerce dynamic pricing.