General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:49 pm
Am I the only one whos extremely dissapointed with the forum at the moment? For me it's _extremely_ slow, old posts are lost and search doesn't work, it's really unbearable!
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:26 pm
No, you're not the only one. As if it's hosted with a dial-up.
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:34 am
- Location: Sausalito,Ca. USA
Extremely disappointed our post histories, with loads of answers and solutions, seem to be lost. I hope there was a backup, but I'm a realist.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:16 pm
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:42 am
TwonkyMusic 4.10 / Server: Synology DS101 & DS106 / Client: Roku M1001
- Lynx Technology Staff
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:16 pm
- AV Hardware: PC
- Location: Berlin
old posts are there - but search is not functional
we had to move the forum to a machine in the US
it was used to break in our main web hosting machine - so thanks to all the hackers of the world we now have a bad and slow forum
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:34 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
seems to be no excuse for me - I have never seen a bad hosted forum like this....