Forum Problems.

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.
Forum Problems.

Post by mgillespie » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:47 pm

As many of you have noticed, the forums have been a little unwell since the server move. I have spent some time today sorting out the known issues.

I have fixed the broken search, all messages have been re indexed, and the search should once again return useful results.

I have fixed the PM (Private Message) system, unfortunately, all previous and saved PM's have been lost (sorry, only way!!), and it should now be functioning again!

I have added a modification to the registration system, to prevent the massive amount of spammer registrations that were occurring recently. The spam problem is now hopefully resolved.

Any other problems with the forums, please reply to this thread.
Last edited by mgillespie on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.

wideasleep1

Post by wideasleep1 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:48 pm

Not a problem report, but a hearty thanks to you for taking the time to get us back and moving...I appreciate it immensely! You're a stud, no two ways about it! :) 8)

twonky-christian
Lynx Technology Staff
AV Hardware:PC

Post by twonky-christian » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:14 am

Thanks a lot for the good work! :D

Christian