Potential Customer. Xbox Video Cover Art Question

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
hibon1tt3
Potential Customer. Xbox Video Cover Art Question

Post by hibon1tt3 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:00 am

I posted this under another heading and figured I would post it here to get the answer.

I know this questions has been asked here before but I can not find anyone that has answered it. If i could just get an answer it would seal the deal of me buying this software.

Xbox Cover art for m4v....does it work. I have gotten my videos to play on the xbox very nicely but would really like the artwork aswell.

All my m4v videos have artwork embeded. Wonder if the Cover art feature works in Xbox for the videos or am I doing something wrong. It just comes as the video name with the same default xbox graphic for each video. Do I need to do something special or does this feature not work.

Also is there any plans to get mp4 to work. Some times the videos show up and other times in that container they do not. Its not a big deal to change them to m4v but if I forget one and then look for the movie I have to go back to my server just to change the extension and that really is a pain in the neck.

Any answers would be great.