Every 30 Second Restarts - Fix it or refund my money

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
pixeltime
Every 30 Second Restarts - Fix it or refund my money

Post by pixeltime » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:14 am

I have tryed everything, using a Mac / PS3, wired, wireless, different combinations, router resets, to no avial

The PS3 disconnents from the server EVERY 30 SECONDS !!

Please fix this, give me a workaround or REFUND MY MONEY, your choice

And while you are at it, FIX your website !!

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/users/web/b299/d5.twonkyfo/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/users/web/b299/d5.twonkyfo/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/users/web/b299/d5.twonkyfo/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

wideasleep1

Post by wideasleep1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:23 am

This is a user forum. Refund requests and Twonky support should be directed to support@twonkyvision.de

i2Paq

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:42 am

wideasleep1 wrote:This is a user forum. Refund requests and Twonky support should be directed to support@twonkyvision.de
I also get these errors when using this forum. Most of the time I get a time-out and page not found error.
For a user forum this is anoying and I cannot understand why such errors should occur?
Or is this forum private financed?

wideasleep1

Post by wideasleep1 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:23 am

i2Paq wrote:
wideasleep1 wrote:This is a user forum. Refund requests and Twonky support should be directed to support@twonkyvision.de
I also get these errors when using this forum. Most of the time I get a time-out and page not found error.
For a user forum this is anoying and I cannot understand why such errors should occur?
Or is this forum private financed?
The forum is hosted in the US, and even here, the site behaves erratically. Some days and nights, it's snappy...but I have experienced delays and time-outs as well. I suspect a DNS issue with the hosting service, but haven't bothered to track it down.

mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.

Post by mgillespie » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Yep, slow and unreliable here. It's a very poor hosting company unfortunatly, that don't really seem to care :-(
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.