ReadyNAS 4.4.3.1 now online

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
twonky-christian
Lynx Technology Staff
AV Hardware:PC
ReadyNAS 4.4.3.1 now online

Post by twonky-christian » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:10 pm

gee_martin

ReadyNAS possible issues

Post by gee_martin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:52 pm

PS3 (2.10 firmware)
- music image art not working
- music, photo & video streaming working fine

XBox360 (Dec 07 firmware)
- Video streaming not working. XBox doesn't see any video's
NOTE: I can play video's off of NAS via ReadyNAS filesystem.
- music streaming working (haven't tested pictures)

Briain
AV Hardware:Linn Klimax DS
Linn Majik DS-I
Linn Sneaky DS
WDTV Live Hib
Sonos 80

Album tag filter now shown as folder filter in music tree

Post by Briain » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi

Suspecting it's only a glitch in the Ready NAS version of 4.4.3.1, I've put this post here for people about to upgrade (note, this glitch is not service affecting):

I've just updated from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3.1 and noticed that the music tree drop down list has two entries under ‘folder’. The top one actually selects the 'album' filter and the lower one the folder structure (the same physical order as 4.4.2 had). Following the upgrade, the music tree retained my original settings but indicated that it had changed them. For example, where a filter was shown as being set to artist \ album, it now shows as being set to artist \ folder on the music tree configuration page. Please note that everything still works fine from the end user GUI though, it's just shown incorrectly on the music tree settings configuration page; upgrading to 4.4.3.1 will not loose you any music selection functionality. You just need to be aware of this glitch before setting up any new selection criteria from the music tree configuration page.

NB Used only to stream FLAC files to both Linn and Sonos systems; I do not use this for anything else so have not tried the video tree etc.

Kindest regards,
Briain Wilson

dhextreme

Re: ReadyNAS 4.4.3.1 now online

Post by dhextreme » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:19 pm

twonky-christian wrote:see

http://www.twonkyvision.com/Download/Tw ... cians.html

thanks
Christian
Thank you but I've install it and it still showing 4.4.2. Do you know if it's ready for all nas or what about that ?

My nas is a NSLU2.
Thank you.