RSS?

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
Shockmaindave
AV Hardware:Windows Vista
2 Playstation 3's
1 Retired DSM-320
RSS?

Post by Shockmaindave » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 am

Would it be possible to add an RSS feed for the categories (TVMS, Developer, Beta, the various devices) in the forum? Or are there too many responses to make that practical?

I guess I'm getting lazy in my old age. Thanks for considering it.

mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.

Post by mgillespie » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 am

There is a new version of PHPBB out (V3), I was going to discuss with Christian and Widesasleep1 the possibility of upgrading the forum to that, as it gives us nice stuff like RSS and makes it easier to adminster.
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.

wideasleep1

Post by wideasleep1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:34 am

mgillespie wrote:There is a new version of PHPBB out (V3), I was going to discuss with Christian and Widesasleep1 the possibility of upgrading the forum to that, as it gives us nice stuff like RSS and makes it easier to adminster.
Lets upload V3 to dot5 and test it out! PM me. :)

m_i_c_r_o

Post by m_i_c_r_o » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 pm

I use http://www.twonkyforum.com/rss.php which contains all (RSS) news - not too much, really! :D

Michael