General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
Shockmaindave
AV Hardware:Windows Vista
2 Playstation 3's
1 Retired DSM-320

Post by Shockmaindave » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 am

I don't work for Twonkyvision, so don't kill the messenger, but instead take this as a sign of the bad communication that's been going on around here lately:

I had to re-download the installation program this weekend and was surprised to see that the version number in the configuration page was 4.4.7. It's not mentioned on the Twonkyvision download page.

Here's the release note from my install directory:

>What's new in Version 4.4.7
---------------------------

Bug fixes:
- fixed DLNA_QoS for non-DLNA-1.5 clients

I hope that's good news for someone.

Dave

mgillespie
AV Hardware:TwonkyMedia AV UPnP Mediaserver (Marvell Kirkwood ARM Sheevaplug with Debian Squeeze).
2x Noxon V2 audio client
1x PS3 Slim 500GB Audio/Video UPnP client.
1x Sony VGF-CP1 Wireless Photoframe.

Re: 4.4.7

Post by mgillespie » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:38 am

I havn't posted it, as it only seems the Windows version has been updated. (assuming only the Windows version weas affected).
Please note: Moderators here are voluntary and do not work for PacketVideo or Twonky, please do not attack us. Any posts are personal opinion, and may not be those of PV/Twonky.

Shockmaindave
AV Hardware:Windows Vista
2 Playstation 3's
1 Retired DSM-320

Re: 4.4.7

Post by Shockmaindave » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:14 am

Mark,

Sorry. By "around here" I meant "from Twonkyvision." I didn't mean to further the mistaken belief that this site is run by TV Tech Support.

I think you do more good for less (actually no) money than many people on the Internet. I didn't mean to smear you at all. I remain a fan.