Blank Configuration Screen & Lost Access to Photos

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
DerekBrown
AV Hardware:Acer Aspire easyStore H340
Sony Bravia 40EX703
TwonkyMedia Server v5.1
Siemens Speedstream 6520 router
D-Link DSS-5+ switch
Blank Configuration Screen & Lost Access to Photos

Post by DerekBrown » Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm

System:
Acer Aspire easyStore H340
Sony Bravia 40EX703
TwonkyMedia Server v5.1.?
Siemens Speedstream 6520 router
D-Link DSS-5+ switch
System is Wired – Cat5e – 100mbps
Music 415 tracks
Video 1
Photos 1153

The Acer Windows Home Server is new (2 or 3 weeks since install) and TM Server was purchased and installed May 9, 2010. Most settings have left as default. Music is in the Music\TwonkyMedia Folder, Videos are in the Videos\TwonkyMedia folder but Photos are in the ...\Photos folder and the upload folder has been redirected to this folder.

Issue 1: When I try to access the configuration screen through the WHS Console I get the red screen with unauthorized access. I can access it through a remote desktop, the configuration screen background is there but everything is blank.

Issue 2: I uploaded music, video and photos 3 or 4 days ago and it was only yesterday I could view everything on the Sony Bravia. I tried it again today, everything worked well for a while, then I lost access to the photos. When I scroll to the TM icon in the Photo directory on the Sony Bravia, only the music track directories are visible. I've checked the TM server settings and nothing has changed, rebuilt the database, reset the server and reset the TV - nothing seems to work!

Help please. . .