Media not being found!!!!

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
bodgeup
AV Hardware:WIN 7, LG 42LE5900.
Media not being found!!!!

Post by bodgeup » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Can someone help me please??

I just installed Twonky Server 6.0.30 & Twonky Manager 2.0.4, It all works fine and i can see the server on my other PC. But i add my media folders to the servers content path option which is C:\MEDIA_C\VIDEO. I have 3 .AVI files in there but twonky wont see them? I have also tried setting the content paths using Twonky Manager GUI but i get the same outcome, I have tried rebuilding the Database & Rescanning the content directories in Twonky as well as restarting the server. What is going wrong??

I know the files are fine as WMP 12 Library sees them and can stream them.

Ive also tried adding an .MKV file there too but Twonky still will not see them. Is there any restrictions to the files Twonky can see?? Also what format Video should Twonky be able to see??

Thanks in advance.

JK

PeeBee
AV Hardware:Buffalo LS Pro; PS3; Samsung LE37B650

Re: Media not being found!!!!

Post by PeeBee » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Twonky might not like the _ in the folder name. Try renaming the folder (even if it is only to test) without the _ and see if the files are found.

PB
Samsung LE37B650T2WXXU; Liteon 5055GDL+ HDD/DVD Recorder; Playstation 3; Iomega Screenplay HD 500GB; Buffalo Linkstation Pro LS-320GL (running Twonky 6.0.30, SqueezeBox Server 7.6 and acting as a Print Server)