Panasoinc TX-42G15B - Please Help

Chocoholic
AV Hardware:Panasonic Viera
Panasoinc TX-42G15B - Please Help

Post by Chocoholic » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi

I would really appreciate if someone can advise me on various issues that I'm having with my new TV. I've installed Twonky Media on my PC (Vista). When I view my files online, Twonky lists Divx files that are visable online but I'm unable to locate via Media Server, I can only see 2 of my 6 files that I've downloaded.

Also, regarding my pictures, all my files and folders are viewable on Media Server, which worked fine when I first installed it, they appear, then disappear. Now I can't access anything other than the files folder names and that's it. Can someone please advise me how to access my photos please. This is becoming very frustrating.

In various forums, people have stated something about doing something to your system security settings or firewall. I have McAfee Version 10.15 (personal firewall), 9.15 (security centre). If it would help to amend any settings here. or under users, please advise.

I'm not a technophobe so I'm really struggling as to why it was working originally, and now it doesn't. I've done rescanning until I can't rescan anymore, and my photos and videos keep increasing, how can I change this so it removes all duplications. I look forward to reading your input, I'm too blessed to be stressed, so please, hurry.