To reset on your SmartHub or base station:
• Use a needle or paper pin to press and hold the Reset button on the back of the base station for about 10 seconds.
After this process when Arlo base station reset is complete, the LEDs light on the front of the base station flash amber. When the LEDs stop flashing amber, your base station finally reboots. your arlo setting the base station also removes it from your Arlo account.
• When the Power and Internet LEDs are both solid green, tap the Arlo icon on your mobile phone and login to your Arlo app. You can also use the internet browser and enter my.arlo.com in the address bar of a browser.
• Click or tap New System Setup.
• Fill up the on-screen instructions.
For more information visit our website: https://camera24x7.com/arlo-customer-support-number/ or Dial 18779846848 Toll Free.
Everything about the Netgear support, problems, hints...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 am
- AV Hardware: Camera24x7, provide support for Arlo Security Camera 24*7 & 365 days, It offers you numerous Home Security features, without an extra fee. Stay tension free with this camera. To Know the avails, Dial toll- free 1-877-984-6848 Number. Connect with us for resolving your security concerns.