tin problen in win xp sp2

Windows specific discussions
shiran
tin problen in win xp sp2

Post by shiran » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:34 pm

my time zone is set to automatically adjust time for daylight saving changes because i whanted that the time in my office will be correct for the rest of the world.

now the time moved one hour forward. why does it happen? why microsoft changed is suddenly?

if i change it manually it will change back.

if i wont mark the automatically adjust time for daylight saving changes, the time will be couurect but would it be correct to the rest or the world?

what should i do?:confused:

KarleneCavan
AV Hardware:A Server Program. This is a program on your main PC that shares the media with your UPnP-capable device. There are quite a few different server programs out there, but I've found that just using previously mentioned XBMC, which has a UPnP server built-in, works wonders. Mac users should definitely check out the lightweight Majestic, though, and Linux users should try MediaTomb. I haven't found anything easier to use on Windows. (Update: Many of you have mentioned the super easy-to-use PS3 Media Server in the comments, which is a simple server for Windows and Linux—and, despite its name, supports a ton of different UPnP devices. Thanks to all who shared this!)
A UPnP-capable device to stream to. This can be a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360, a media center running software like XBMC, Boxee, or Plex, and even some TVs and DVD players. Check your device's documentation to see if it supports UPnP.

Re: tin problen in win xp sp2

Post by KarleneCavan » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 am