Media Receivers page in Linux

Linux and UNIX specific discussions
Aikidoka
AV Hardware:Kubutu w/ TwonkyServer 5
PS3 client
Media Receivers page in Linux

Post by Aikidoka » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 am

Is this working for anybody with version 5? It does not report any of the clients for me. They show up in the clients.data file. I added alert(clientString); to line 534 of TwonkyMediaConfig.js. This should print out the client string, but it is empty. This string should be set by getConnectedClientInfo() which loads /rpc/info_connected_clients. Seems like there is possibly a bug. Going to try the windows version also.

peterfu

Re: Media Receivers page in Linux

Post by peterfu » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:56 am

Works in my installation - clients displayed fine - have not modified any file.
br
Peter

golfman
AV Hardware:Linux x86 Server (Twonky), ASUS WL-500g WAP/Router Server (Twonky), PS3 Client, Nero v8 uPNP Server/Client, VLC uPNP Client

Re: Media Receivers page in Linux

Post by golfman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm seeing this as well. I have a PS3 that gets very funky behavior and from reading the forum I believe that I need to manually declare it as a PS3 - but dialog box doesn't work when I add its MAC address/type. The list on the web page is empty but the .TwonkyMedia/clients.data shows the MAC/IP address for the unit.

Could you highlight the exact change to me as I'm looking at the line and its not immediately obvious what the change is - I might also not have the exact same version (5.0.46)