some cover art files not showing

everything about MacOS
chris_nz
AV Hardware:Linn Klimax DS, Klimax Kontrol, Twonky 4.4.6, Mac OSX 10.5.4, Intel iMac 2.8GHZ, Cidero, LinnGUI (a.k.a. Kinsky), iPhone/iPod Touch 9 (Beta application in testing)
some cover art files not showing

Post by chris_nz » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi all,

I have been using it now for about 6 months, starting with version 4.4.6, and with none of the versions (running 4.4.9 now) did I ever get all the cover art files to serve properly. There seems to be a number of covers that are in the album folder, and named folder.jpg, but no go. I have tried to remove and re-add those album folders, rebuild the DB, rescan, opened the image files with photoshop and re-save in various settings, you name it, i have tried it. And still no go for some of them. Anyone have any answers? I can't see anything in the logs that might help pointing to an obvious problem...

Having bought the software to run on my iMac rather than a NAS, it is more than frustrating to know that I am not the only one who has issues with Twonky on the Mac. There are a number of discussions on the Linn forums here http://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/forumdisplay.php?fid=3.

Looking forward to get any answers.

Cheers
Chris