I had a stroke and is going to be another !!!!!!!

everything about MacOS
odingrey
AV Hardware:Sony receiver, Toshiba 40 inch TV, MacBook Pro, AirPort, Sony HD minicam, Lacie LaCinema Black Player, Lacie Time Machine, 2 Lacie hard drives.
I had a stroke and is going to be another !!!!!!!

Post by odingrey » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:58 am

I have a MacBook Pro, three hard drives one of which is for the Time Machine, AirPort, HDMI, Sony receiver, Toshiba 40 inch TV and Cable, and Lacie LaCinema black player. The CD software was supposed to be for both Windows and Mac. It was only for Windows. I called Lacie and they told me to find it on Google. So I did. I installed it, for $20, that were perfect. I switched to cable and went to sleep. The next day, a cup of coffee get the news and then switch back to the player and is gone. The media player works perfect for my Mac. I tried to reboot and trash and reinstall it again, and lost again. I have e-mailed a couple of times for Twonky and some questions. I upgraded the software and the firmware and it's still gone. I'm a contractor and I'v built anything from kitchens and bathrooms to 100,000 ft.² office buildings and my trade is carpentry and a Sailing Captain. So I'm not stupid, but I'm stumped. It can't be this complicated. It should be as easy just to click or switch cable to my DVD player or media player. It feels like I've missed something but there is only four steps. Did I lose a half step? I got the media player for the TV not for my Mac. I may as well stay in the den. :oops:
Anybody who can help, I would appreciate it. And please I'm an out guy. So please keep it simple.
Thanks,
L