Twonky & TV Samsung & WIS09ABGN

Other OS or NAS discussions
proskurnin
AV Hardware:TV Samsung UE40D5520RW, Sony PlayStation 3, PC's, Mac's, iPad2, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Twonky & TV Samsung & WIS09ABGN

Post by proskurnin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 am

Good day.
I am the holder of the Synology NAS DS111 with established at him Twonky Server 6.0.38. So I have a Samsung tv UE40D5520RW with the established in it the controller of a wireless network WIS09ABGN. When working on a wireless network tv goes without problems of the Internet and gets access to the computer. The computer must be installed on the Samsung AllShare otherwise, the tv does not see the computer. The wire tv without problems gets access to the Twonky. There is a huge problem with the tv does not see the Twonky on the wireless network. Is it possible to do so, to Twonky was seen also as AllShare?
I am asking for help. How to do so to work with Twonky can be on a wireless network with Samsung tv UE40D5520RW and WIS09ABGN ?

in Russian:

Добрый день.
Я являюсь обладателем NAS Synology DS111 с установленным на него Twonky Server 6.0.38. Так же у меня есть телевизор Samsung UE40D5520RW с установленным в него контроллером беспроводной сети WIS09ABGN. При работе по беспроводной сети телевизор выходит без проблем Интернет и получает доступ к компьютеру. На компьютер должна быть установлена программа Samsung AllShare иначе телевизор не видит компьютер. По проводу телевизор без проблем получает доступ к Twonky. Есть огромная проблема телевизор не видит Twonky по беспроводной сети. Можно ли сделать так, чтобы Twonky была видна также как AllShare?
Я прошу помощи. Как сделать так чтобы работать с Twonky можно было по беспроводной сети с телевизора Samsung UE40D5520RW и WIS09ABGN ?

Twonky_Rick
AV Hardware:Samsung 650 Series TV (2010), 4.5TB HP MediaSmart server with 100,000 songs, 5) AT&T U-Verse STB, CE form-factor Media Center PC and 6 other networked PCs running TwonkyManager, 2 Sonos ZP80, Sonos S5 speaker, Apple TV (running XBMC), Roku Soundbridge, X-Box 360, Sony PS3, Kodak 10" Wireless Photo Frame, iPhone with PlugPlayer software, Sonos CR-100.

Re: Twonky & TV Samsung & WIS09ABGN

Post by Twonky_Rick » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 pm

I don't know what the problem is, but here are some suggestions for you:

1. Make sure that "Multicast" is enabled on your router.
2. Try using a wired connection and see if that makes a difference.
3. Try installing TwonkyServer 4.4 on a computer (it runs as a free trail) and see if that works.

Let me know if any of these fix the problem. Thanks.

- Rick
Follow me on Twitter! mostlytech1
Checkout my blog: http://mostly-tech.com/