Twonky on MSSII only starts after Reboot

Other OS or NAS discussions
just
Twonky on MSSII only starts after Reboot

Post by just » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:02 am

Hi,

I was passive until now. Thanks for all the hints and tipps on this board.

I managed to get Twonky running on my MSS2 some weeks ago and enjoy listening to my mp3 collection on my iRadio while showering ;)

There is a problem where I am not sure if it is a bug or just nature of the combination MSS2 <-> Twonky.

I usually switch off (by holding the back button for a while) my MSS2 during the night or when I don't use it for some time.
When I start the NAS again by pressing the button again, the Twonky Server does not start. But when I switch it off again with the button and immediately reboot it, the server starts with no problem.

Is there any setting that makes Twonky start everytime the MSS is booted? Or any other soltuon to that problem?

Another problem, but not that major for me is that once the MSS2 goes in standby, the Server is not runnin and not found by the iRadio anymore and I need to manually restart it. (and sometimes twice due to the 1st mentioned problem)

Do you folks have the same issues, or is just me?

Thanks

JUST

just

Post by just » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:42 am

Ok, seems as no one can help.

Maybe someone can answer this:

When I installed Twonky there was a message like "Start Script can be found here..."

Can someone tell me in which folder the Startscript is? That way I could maybe start Twonky without the need to reboot it manually.

Thanks

JUST