solved: No Internet Radio 6.0.32 on Linkstation Pro (Duo)

Other OS or NAS discussions
mbad
AV Hardware:Linkstation Pro, FritzBox, Samsung TV
solved: No Internet Radio 6.0.32 on Linkstation Pro (Duo)

Post by mbad » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am

Hello together!

I own Linkstation Pro Duo. Yesterday I tried to install the latest trial version of twonky (6.0.32) from the NAS builds to the LS Pro Duo. I used the "Pro" Version only, because no explicit Pro Duo Version is listed.

The version works fine (music, video, pictures), but I'm not able to activate Internet Radio / Shoutcast.

When I go to: http://myip:9000/config the "Internet Radio" tab is missing in the web interface. Means I'm not able to activate this. When I open a .m3u file on my Samsung TV where the internet radio station is stored in I get an "not supported" error.

Is there any hidden URL, config file or other way to activate internet radio in the twonky configuration? Or is this a general problem with the 6.0.32/NAS builds? Any work arrounds?

Thanks,

Marco

EDIT:
I found the problem. The Internet Radio Section is not available in my installation, but Internet Radio works now. I created a m3u-playlist file with some internet radio stations and added this to my music folder.
Before I was not able to play this file and now it works - the difference was that all the time when I tried it before twonky was still scanning my music, picture and video directories. It seems that internet streaming is not working while twonky is scanning directories. Therefore I deactivated the automatic scan and now internet radio works. Ok - I have to scan the directories now manually, but normally I do not add music or other stuff to my directories every day. Therefore this is totally ok for me.
Last edited by mbad on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parnott
AV Hardware:Twonky, WDTV Live, XBMC (Linux & Windows)

Re: No Internet Radio 6.0.32 on Linkstation Pro (Duo)

Post by parnott » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Media Feeds under Advanced Settings.