Internet Radio does NOT work

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
lucasdark
Internet Radio does NOT work

Post by lucasdark » Sat May 05, 2007 8:00 pm

I can not get the the Internet radio works. Even the exaples included in Twonkymedia Docs folder do not work. A couple of minutes After "connecting.." I get the mesage "Track not Found". I am using Windows XP, Twonkymedia 4.2 and a SLA5500.

Can somebody help me?

What can I do?

Do somebody have a *.m3u list which works?

Thanks
:?:

Mezcal16

Post by Mezcal16 » Sun May 06, 2007 7:24 am

I can't answer your question but will second the request for assistance. I am not showing any shoutcast stations at all in the mediabrowser.

Magyarock

Re: Internet Radio does NOT work

Post by Magyarock » Sun May 06, 2007 8:12 pm

lucasdark wrote:I can not get the the Internet radio works. Even the exaples included in Twonkymedia Docs folder do not work. A couple of minutes After "connecting.." I get the mesage "Track not Found". I am using Windows XP, Twonkymedia 4.2 and a SLA5500.

Can somebody help me?

What can I do?

Do somebody have a *.m3u list which works?

Thanks
:?:
Perhaps it's a setting in your firewall. I remember after installing twonkymedia my firewall gave a message about Twonkymedia and Shoutcast (don't know exactly what the message was).

cicero22

Re: Internet Radio does NOT work

Post by cicero22 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:29 pm

Same here... Since version 4.1, the internet radio stations stopped working. I can select genres for shoutcast and I can see the playlists, but not even one station will play. It is definitely no problem of the firewall since I switched it off - same behaviour as before.

My config: Roku SoundBridge / Twonky 4.4b3 on AsusHDD

warp33

Post by warp33 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 pm

did anyone help you to solve the problem? I'm interested in the solution because I have a smiliar problem. are there any ports which should be opened on the router? :roll: