Aggregation, mirrored songs

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
wittenberge
AV Hardware:pioneer receiver
Aggregation, mirrored songs

Post by wittenberge » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

My aggregation settings are disabled, but I have double entries, sin I had enabled aggregation before. Many files are in the folder /twonkymedia/music/TwonkyMedia/mirrored songs.
Can I clear this folder, delete the entries. Which changes on my configuration settings I have to do??

Thanks

wizz
AV Hardware:PS3

Re: Aggregation, mirrored songs

Post by wizz » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Twonky_Rick
AV Hardware:Samsung 650 Series TV (2010), 4.5TB HP MediaSmart server with 100,000 songs, 5) AT&T U-Verse STB, CE form-factor Media Center PC and 6 other networked PCs running TwonkyManager, 2 Sonos ZP80, Sonos S5 speaker, Apple TV (running XBMC), Roku Soundbridge, X-Box 360, Sony PS3, Kodak 10" Wireless Photo Frame, iPhone with PlugPlayer software, Sonos CR-100.

Post by Twonky_Rick » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:15 am

Move the files out of the mirrored folder, but don't delete them (in case you determine later they are not copies). Then restart your server and see if the dupes do away. I suspect they will. If they don't you might want to try rebuilding your database. If none of this works, please let me know. Thanks.

- Rick
Follow me on Twitter! mostlytech1
Checkout my blog: http://mostly-tech.com/

wittenberge

Post by wittenberge » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 pm

[quote="TMM_Product_Manager"]Move the files out of the mirrored folder, but don't delete them (in case you determine later they are not copies). Then restart your server and see if the dupes do away. I suspect they will. If they don't you might want to try rebuilding your database. If none of this works, please let me know. Thanks.

- Rick[/quote]

Hi Rick, I don´t know, how I can move files out of the mirrored folder - in my explorer this folder doesn´t exist. Rebuilding the database I tried already - the files don´t disappear!!

Stefan

Twonky_Rick
AV Hardware:Samsung 650 Series TV (2010), 4.5TB HP MediaSmart server with 100,000 songs, 5) AT&T U-Verse STB, CE form-factor Media Center PC and 6 other networked PCs running TwonkyManager, 2 Sonos ZP80, Sonos S5 speaker, Apple TV (running XBMC), Roku Soundbridge, X-Box 360, Sony PS3, Kodak 10" Wireless Photo Frame, iPhone with PlugPlayer software, Sonos CR-100.

Post by Twonky_Rick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 am

Are you sure there isn't a mirrored folder somewhere on your drive? I suspect the path is different than shown above and varies depending on the operating system you are using. What OS are you using?

- Rick
Follow me on Twitter! mostlytech1
Checkout my blog: http://mostly-tech.com/

wittenberge

Post by wittenberge » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 am

[quote="TMM_Product_Manager"]Are you sure there isn't a mirrored folder somewhere on your drive? I suspect the path is different than shown above and varies depending on the operating system you are using. What OS are you using?

- Rick[/quote]

My Twonky Server is on a NAS (QNAP), don´t know the OS.

Stefan