Where's Twonky Rick? How to Get Assistance in the Future?

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
Twonky_Rick
AV Hardware:Samsung 650 Series TV (2010), 4.5TB HP MediaSmart server with 100,000 songs, 5) AT&T U-Verse STB, CE form-factor Media Center PC and 6 other networked PCs running TwonkyManager, 2 Sonos ZP80, Sonos S5 speaker, Apple TV (running XBMC), Roku Soundbridge, X-Box 360, Sony PS3, Kodak 10" Wireless Photo Frame, iPhone with PlugPlayer software, Sonos CR-100.
Where's Twonky Rick? How to Get Assistance in the Future?

Post by Twonky_Rick » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 pm

After this Friday Oct. 12th, I will no longer be an employee of the company who makes Twonky software. As a result, I will no longer be checking this forum and responding to any posts here.

I don't know what PV's plans are for this forum, but I expect the best (and maybe only) way to get a response from a Twonky employee going forward will be to post in the new forum which you can access here:
http://community.twonky.com/twonky

I have enjoyed interacting with all of you, and will miss my daily visits here.

Best regards,

- Twonky Rick
Follow me on Twitter! mostlytech1
Checkout my blog: http://mostly-tech.com/

phibertron
AV Hardware:Hardware
========
WHS - HP Ex495
PS3
XBOX 360
iTouch - Gen 2 and Gen 3
PSP - 3000

Encoders
========
Handbrake
x264
ffmpeg
mencoder

Tagging
======
mp3tag

Re: Where's Twonky Rick? How to Get Assistance in the Future

Post by phibertron » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Rick

As far as Im concerned you have been one of twonky's greatest assests
You will surely be missed by many people on this forum and on the other site as well
I can only hope that others at twonky can even come close to the dedication you given to the company and its end users

I wish you luck on your next endeavor, as Im sure, where ever you end up, you will be a shining star
as you have been here for so long

Phibertron
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10627
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9353
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9408
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9416
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9424
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9364
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9497

Twonky_Rick
AV Hardware:Samsung 650 Series TV (2010), 4.5TB HP MediaSmart server with 100,000 songs, 5) AT&T U-Verse STB, CE form-factor Media Center PC and 6 other networked PCs running TwonkyManager, 2 Sonos ZP80, Sonos S5 speaker, Apple TV (running XBMC), Roku Soundbridge, X-Box 360, Sony PS3, Kodak 10" Wireless Photo Frame, iPhone with PlugPlayer software, Sonos CR-100.

Re: Where's Twonky Rick? How to Get Assistance in the Future

Post by Twonky_Rick » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Thank you Phibertron. I'm sure you will continue to carry the torch, like you've done so well over the past year+.

Best regards,

- Rick
Follow me on Twitter! mostlytech1
Checkout my blog: http://mostly-tech.com/