Updated firmware, Hi res files lost or scrambled

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
Johnlythe
AV Hardware:QNAP212 NAS, Twonky Media, Windows 7 PC, Naim NDX streamer
Updated firmware, Hi res files lost or scrambled

Post by Johnlythe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi, I rip in dB poweramp (flac) to Twonky on QNAP. I was recently sent some Hi Res files on a USB drive that I converted to flac and put in my music library. All was well until yesterday when I updated to the latest firmware on QNAP. The Hi res files are now showing the wrong artwork and the tracks are scrambled/missing or in other albums. I have deletde one of these files and am now left with a ghost folder (ie Empty, no art work, just the album title). I have scanned my music library (nothing there) and checked the recycle bin, rescanned the hard drive in both QNAP and Twonky and rebooted the NAS and reset the Naim app on the I pad. All to no avail. ANY help or advice would be appreciated. Many thanks John

Nicebeard
AV Hardware:QNAP TC251

Re: Updated firmware, albums with wrong tracks

Post by Nicebeard » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi, I have a problem since a couple of weeks (after a QNAP firmware update and/or a Twonky release update). When browsing by album (FLAC files) the correct tracks of the album appear + a number of random tracks which have nothing to do with the original album. Re-scanning the content, clearing the cache, restarting the server : nothing helps !
Anyone can help me ?

davidhsmith
AV Hardware:Qnap Ts-221

Re: Updated firmware, Hi res files lost or scrambled

Post by davidhsmith » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello,

I have the same problem with my Qnap when I did the software upgrade!!!! The music files are a mess!!!! How can we contact somebody from Twonky??? The upgrade is bad..........HELP

david