Office Furniture Online Australia

General discussion about the media server. Feature requests. Hints, tips and tricks.
joselcollin
AV Hardware: fFHFtF5435#@$#$%

Office Furniture Online Australia

Post by joselcollin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:21 am

My office desk didn't make the relocation in one piece so I am looking for a replacement. I had an L-shaped desk that I bought in Index Mall several years ago so looking for similar or a decent sized one that has shelves and drawer space as well as a USABLE sized desktop as I run 3 LCD monitors. (In Australia)

Anyone can recommend a shop with a good selection? I just noticed my office chair is also missing (?) but the gas cylinder was shot anyway so, office desk and chair, please!

Thanks,

alexanderdebrahan
AV Hardware: alexanderdebrahan@gmail.com
hgFHF^%$64#$e

Re: Office Furniture Online Australia

Post by alexanderdebrahan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:23 am

There is a shop just before the entrance to Lotus on Sukhumvit, can't remember the name but they got a huge selection of office furniture.

Regarding office chairs, one thing to be aware of is that they are normally the 80kg types so okay for small Thais but not good for me (95kg).

My office chair bought same place failed in the gas cylinder and they are rebuilding it now with a cylinder approved for 120 kg, lol.

uppityvug
AV Hardware: ufda dsfauygjsdf dfyguda sdjyguj gjd djhjhguj euugyqe uyygusasartd sdfywv d wb yufguv tv tufhwe weqrty wehggveyfw.sdfvuvb wefy ds78y didgjxv er fvee guvh uygyhc uyfxv tdfghfc htdrtg ytdt trser ytrd.

Post by uppityvug » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:23 am

We have had good luck with Chok Chai furniture - on Sukhumvit south bound just about across from Boonthavorn. They have office chairs and desks, and their customer service after sale is superb.

There is also a store with plenty of office furniture right as to enter the walkway up to Homeworks on Sukhumvit.

danielhowell
AV Hardware: 72365ASHXC^%$$#w

Post by danielhowell » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 am

I have a leather & wood office chair that needs repair for the swivel/tilt function, does anyone know of a office furniture repair company? I've been to a few office furniture retail outlets & they will not repair unless orginally purchased from them, I guess must send them back to the distributor/manufacturer.

johnpketchum12
AV Hardware: uihgifgufy76125R$#$#@$@

Post by johnpketchum12 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:34 am

The OP did not mention anything about quality/price, but Index is good for sure, perhaps SB Furniture next door also can be an option, but I have no first hand experience there myself.

I can also mention Modernform, just in front of the HomeWorks store, on the left going north on Sukhumvit, a few hundred meters after the Theprasit road junction. Also not cheap, but good quality.

I would forget about Big C, Lotus, Carrefour et Al, they have a very limited range, and very poor quality.

I know the OP asked for Pattaya outlets, but there is of course always Bangkok 2 hours away, with virtually limitless choice, and most stores there will ship to Pattaya for a small fee, or for free if your purchase is of some value. But it will take some research before going there.

Good luck!

joselcollin
AV Hardware: fFHFtF5435#@$#$%

Post by joselcollin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:35 am

danielhowell wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 am
I have a leather & wood office chair that needs repair for the swivel/tilt function, does anyone know of a office furniture repair company? I've been to a few office furniture retail outlets & they will not repair unless orginally purchased from them, I guess must send them back to the distributor/manufacturer.
I have everything from Logica brand. Big and functional.

Its for sale in Index, write down what you want and drive to chonburi, a shop selling the 'Winner' brand of stuff also sells 'Logica' there they will give you 25-50% discount on the price in Patters, some other stores in Chonburi sell the Logica brand as well. :o

alexanderdebrahan
AV Hardware: alexanderdebrahan@gmail.com
hgFHF^%$64#$e

Post by alexanderdebrahan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:35 am

Many thanks for all the tips, especially the maps as that makes it a lot easier planning store visits around the Sukhumvit traffic.

ultrasoundutility
AV Hardware: SRDGVXCGBDF ZSYGT ZSYH ZYH ZGF

Post by ultrasoundutility » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:38 am

alexanderdebrahan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:35 am
Many thanks for all the tips, especially the maps as that makes it a lot easier planning store visits around the Sukhumvit traffic.
I am selling a high end ergonomic office chair , this is not thai made , suited for westerners of all sizes ,this chair is good for people with back pain. PM if interested , selling for half price of new. If you want to know more details please visit here https://www.interiorsecrets.com.au/coll ... -furniture

blakedaniel123321
AV Hardware: HArdware

Post by blakedaniel123321 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Hello, I actually bought Australian furniture the other day for my clients! The Car accident lawyer out of Atlanta said they loved this furniture. I Think I will be ordering a lot more for my attorneys at their law firms. This furniture looks great in Law Offices

https://mcdonaldworley.com/car-accident ... ouston-tx/
https://vacail.com/virginia-beach/car-accident-lawyer/
https://weinsteinwin.com/Atlanta/
https://www.wintersandyonker.com/tampa- ... t-lawyers/
https://gonzalezlevenson.com/boynton-be ... attorneys/

webokabin
AV Hardware: wwww

Post by webokabin » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:28 am

Interia Systems is Australia’s leading online furniture retailer for custom solutions around office furniture (desks, chairs, and tables) as well as office fitouts (from the smallest of offices to the biggest of buildings)

With a national footprint servicing every corner of Australia (including Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin), we cater for offices of all sizes. Whether you are buying one ergonomic office chair for a home office or you are looking to plan, design & fit out a workplace of 500 workstations, we can assist you from concept to design and installation to completion.

With valued clients such as BHP Billiton, Toll, University of Western Australia and Rio Tinto, if you want the job done professionally, efficiently and properly the first time, look no further than our team at Interia Systems.

If you need office furniture in Melbourn. Please visit our store or click here https://interiasystems.com.au/office-fu ... melbourne/